£10800 ono For A 54 Plate 1 Owner 350Z GT

ZeddZ

Done alot of miles though, my 53 plate as done under half that, still its the market, and the fact that next year we are all gonna have to pay a stupid amount of tax, you will prob find its hitting all cars !!!!!!!

Yep its all cars :blush:

All the people that stretched themselves to get into a zed are getting hit with enormous fuel bills, tax hikes, gas and electric increase, loan & and mortgage rates rocketing etc.........

Its happening on a bigger scale with Lambo's........I bought an 04 car for £90k almost a year ago today....... A year on there are now 05 cars for less than £80k and some 04's around £69k, I got out just in time :surrender:

The slump is not car specific its just everyone feeling the squeeze...... :blush:

• 1 month later...

People see the cars at low money, expecially imports, buy them and then realise that they can't afford to run them.

My fuel bill has gone from £120 per week to approx. £160 :wacko: , this is without any other of the associated running costs.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get wiper blades for the Zed as Nissan charged me £50 for the two fronts???? :scare:

Cheers,

R

Sorry rmmackfc, that's confused me, I think I've miss understood you :headhurt: ; the only place that I've been able to find the wiper blades is through Nissan at £50 and I wondered if anyone new of an ind. retailer who may sell them cheaper - if not then back to nissan I go, I just wondered if there was another option.

Can you shed some light?

:thumbs:

Sorry rmmackfc, that's confused me, I think I've miss understood you :headhurt: ; the only place that I've been able to find the wiper blades is through Nissan at £50 and I wondered if anyone new of an ind. retailer who may sell them cheaper - if not then back to nissan I go, I just wondered if there was another option.

Can you shed some light?

:thumbs:

Sorry mate, was keeping it On Topic for once, was talking about second hand values :lol:

IIRC I put Bosch wipers on mine from Halfrauds