What's the width of the car WITH mirrors?

StephenG

Hi everyone

Been hunting around for this, but every published measurement is 'without' mirrors (how is that possible? Do they mean folded up, or just removed?!)

So, anyone know the width (pref. metric) with mirrors?

I've (potentially) got myself a new secure lockup so the zed doesn't have to live outside, thank God!

Hope you're all well :)

Stephen

Hi everyone

Been hunting around for this, but every published measurement is 'without' mirrors (how is that possible? Do they mean folded up, or just removed?!)

I've (potentially) got myself a new secure lockup so the zed doesn't have to live outside, thank God!

Stephen

1970mm :thumbs:

Hi everyone

Stephen

Cheers, and oh f*ck!

The garage I'm using has a width of 2010mm. That gives me 2cm each side with the mirrors out. Eek!

Hi everyone

Stephen

Cheers, and oh f*ck!

The garage I'm using has a width of 2010mm. That gives me 2cm each side with the mirrors out. Eek!

Fold the mirrors in maybe?

You'll be fine! My garage is a tight fit too. I agree with what MBS said - concentrate on getting the front end through as its pretty wide at the wheel arches then worry about the mirrors - they can always be folded in.

Funny, I'd always suggest backing in. Find it much easier! :)

You'll be fine! My garage is a tight fit too. I agree with what MBS said - concentrate on getting the front end through as its pretty wide at the wheel arches then worry about the mirrors - they can always be folded in.

Funny, I'd always suggest backing in. Find it much easier! :)

I completely agree... However I can't reverse in as the front bumper would ground! I HATE driving in, have to drop the window and stick my head out to watch the front arches!! :lol:

Hi everyone

Stephen

Cheers, and oh f*ck!

Whats the width inside the garage though?