Mama Mia

nixy

Went to see this at the pics last night with a mate - the cinema was jam packed and we had to sit near the front cricking our necks! What I can't understand was why we seemed to be the only ones in the cinema thinking "what the hell is this?" and trying to stifle our laughter. When Pierce Brosnan started singing we daren't even look at each other in case we couldn't stop laughing! Is it just me or has anyone else been to see this?

I'd rather hack my arm off with a rusty blade....

+1

Or stick my head in a vat full of boiling chip fat........

I can still see the scene in ep 2 series 1 (IIRC) of Spooks when the smart blonde got her face shoved in chip fat. Not nice.

Anyway, I quite fancy seeing the musical version of this. I went to see We Will Rock You last week, didn't know what to expect having not been to a musical before but it was brilliant.

:nono: don't do it, you'll never get out of it and they go on for years and years. Bad precedence guys.

But then i have:

Saturday:

Soccer AM : 3 hrs

Football Focus

Match X 2

Match of the Day

Sunday:

Match x 2

Match of the Day II

Spanish football match X2

Plus midweek games :D

Eek, why see Mama Mia, when there's Batman, and every other action, thriller or comedy movie ever created. :yahoo::lol:

The really sad thing is when we went to the Cinema late today, coz it's been raining most of day, Mama Mia was sold out. :headhurt:

And I'd need to be concreted to the chair to make me watch Mama Mia, I was so disappointed. :p:lol:

Now Nixy, was it all old grannies watching, did you get the feeling you were the youngest ones there?! :lol: Sorry, no offence to our lovely older forum members, coz you're not grannies. ;)