Loud exhaust - people shouting!

IanS16

I've got a Fujitsubo and i absolutely love the sound! Only problem is people shout "slow down" etc but im no even going fast! Anyone else get that or is it just me? I was driving (not flooring it) down a road today and a lady started waving her hands and as I drove past she was shouting "idiot..idiot"

Sorry to be :rant: but it really annoyed me! Probably a member of www.prius-uk.com :lol:

Hill with parked cars leading up to the house, have to gun it aa bit to get past before anything comes the other way. I often get that "look".

Yeah that's a good way to put it.. the "look" :lol: It's when you get that look that you know they have jotted down your reg and rang the police! :dry:

Hill with parked cars leading up to the house, have to gun it aa bit to get past before anything comes the other way. I often get that "look".

Yeah that's a good way to put it.. the "look" :lol: It's when you get that look that you know they have jotted down your reg and rang the police! :dry:

I know from experience that the police will not do anything ;)

Police car cruises the area for a while looking for a porker, doesnt find it, goes home :lol:

Police car cruises the area for a while looking for a porker, doesnt find it, goes home :lol:

:lol::lol:

Ive got far too many old people in my area, one of them even had the cheek to knock on my door and threaten to call the police, then when i explain that its the exhaust, they say "sorry sonny? im a little hard of hearing". :teeth:

kids love it, its just old people who cant help but get involved.

They are the idiots if they can't appreciate a good car :) What type of Fujitsubo exhaust did you go for and how much was it fully fitted? I like this type of exhaust as it seems to have a real metalic sound (like an aston martin howl) which sounds amazing. Does it drone on the motorway at all or is it only when you floor it that you get that lovely noise :D ?

They are the idiots if they can't appreciate a good car :) What type of Fujitsubo exhaust did you go for and how much was it fully fitted? I like this type of exhaust as it seems to have a real metalic sound (like an aston martin howl) which sounds amazing. Does it drone on the motorway at all or is it only when you floor it that you get that lovely noise :D ?

Yeah i do like the sound. Its just the FGK factory exhaust, was fitted when i bout it (was one of the reasons i bought it :lol: ) It doesnt really drone, its just when you put your foot down or first thing in the morning when the engines cold. Really noticed the difference when i had the pop charger and Y pipe installed though. Now it sounds :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, after reading this topic, this morning i had a somewhat sadistic mood, my Zed was parked up outside a post office, so i sat across the street with a mate, and started messing around with the engine-start facility installed in the car, now, everytime a geezer would walk past, id click the button on the keyfob, and the engine would come roaring on................ :lol: 11/15 old geezers lost thier temper and walked (at crawling speed) off mumbling all sorts.

a few of them stood there wondering how it started on its own for several minutes.

ok, i know, its a bit sadistic & cruel, but its payback.

Ok, after reading this topic, this morning i had a somewhat sadistic mood, my Zed was parked up outside a post office, so i sat across the street with a mate, and started messing around with the engine-start facility installed in the car, now, everytime a geezer would walk past, id click the button on the keyfob, and the engine would come roaring on................ :lol: 11/15 old geezers lost thier temper and walked (at crawling speed) off mumbling all sorts.

a few of them stood there wondering how it started on its own for several minutes.

ok, i know, its a bit sadistic & cruel, but its payback.

:thumbs::lol::lol: