Dilemma

newswseller

you can advertise at a fixed price (classified ad) on ebay so they don't take a cut - think the ad is about £15 but you can put as much detail as you like. They don't take the normal percentage for cars in an ebay auction anyway, it's a different rate or nobody would use them.

I'm with Sarnie, if you're only gunna get same price private as the dealer offers you, then go with the dealer.

Takes the stress out of it. Waiting for people to come view, test drives, all that nonsense.

Nah... Dealer offered 7k, so if I start bidding at £7100 with no reserve then if i get any bids at all then im financially better off...

But hopefully I won't have to go down the Ebay route as I have a viewing tonight (advertised as £8500 locally)... :teeth:

Nah... Dealer offered 7k, so if I start bidding at £7100 with no reserve then if i get any bids at all then im financially better off...

Just so you are warned have heard several stories of people selling on eBay only for their buyer to use the agreed eBay price as a starting point for negotiations. Just so you know...