Supercharger in Scotland

350zPaul

Anyone any idea who would fit a supercharger to my zed if i decide to go down that route when i get back my holidays? It would have to be somewhere in Scotland mind you!

Recently got my bonus from work and im thinking of putting the money towards that, with fast and modified coming up id love to have it done before then.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Paull

Jesus dude....not leaving it long for someone to strap on a charger for the show....hey but you never know....what about envy performance or big phil at ESR, , not sure where in scottie land you are but these guys are just south of the border and very reputable :thumbs:

you'll see my car at F&M in the top 50 cars in scotland section - be sure to say hello :thumbs:

Paul(good name isnt it !!)

what kit are you looking at getting? theres a number of performance garages in scotland but all have their rumours, good and bad.

most supercharger kits can be fitted yourself, they're not a hard setup, the only thing you'll need a hand with is mapping the car.

Also it's worth remembering a couple of other things, the supercharger is a reasonable price, the other bits soon add up though.

Also, if you are thinking of importing please remember that some of the American kits will not fit RHD cars.

Guest prescience
what kit are you looking at getting? theres a number of performance garages in scotland but all have their rumours, good and bad.

most supercharger kits can be fitted yourself, they're not a hard setup, the only thing you'll need a hand with is mapping the car.

The Vortech is plug and play - no mapping required :D

I know it sounds silly, but ive heard the car runs up to 380 horse without having to change parts.

That would just be a start till i get more cash to buy stronger parts :).

Would you recommend vortech then?

I would love to do it myself but have no experiance with true modification and it would be more tinkering than tuning tbh lol.

Yeah Paul is a fantastic name but mine being Paul Smith it turns into a bit of a joke lol.

Im from North Lanarkshire P15UL T, yourself?

Yeah i will check your car out at F&M and who done your interior, Transcal per chance?.

Thanks again guys :)

Guest prescience
I know it sounds silly, but ive heard the car runs up to 380 horse without having to change parts.

That would just be a start till i get more cash to buy stronger parts :).

Would you recommend vortech then?

I would love to do it myself but have no experiance with true modification and it would be more tinkering than tuning tbh lol.

Yeah Paul is a fantastic name but mine being Paul Smith it turns into a bit of a joke lol.

Im from North Lanarkshire P15UL T, yourself?

Yeah i will check your car out at F&M and who done your interior, Transcal per chance?.

Thanks again guys :)

Look for the Vortech install manual in the Guides section and take it from there :)

Baillies trimmers in johnson, :thumbs:

Paul - do you know if they have a website? Or do you have their phone number?

heres the number 01505 335855, main guy is called paul and dont forget to say who sent you B)

Anyone any idea who would fit a supercharger to my zed if i decide to go down that route when i get back my holidays? It would have to be somewhere in Scotland mind you!

Recently got my bonus from work and im thinking of putting the money towards that, with fast and modified coming up id love to have it done before then.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Paull

i know a place that will fit it just next to glasgow airport if thats any good there called AVA turbos as long as you buy the kit they will fit it they might be able to source a kit for you anyway heres there number 01418485257

• 9 months later...