Obsessive compulsive disorder

Hi all

New member here.

hoping to share in some of the joys and pains of my new motor.

I am slightly OCD'd and my new car is my latest obsession. Ive only had her (Yes, its a she) 2 weeks!

This is my first real sports car (my brand new alfa spyder never counted as it wasnt very sporty, when in the garage for repairs most of its life)

My Z, I'm hoping to set fire to it, blow it up or just have it cry itself to sleep every night in the garage, knowing that Its new owner (me) is going to turn it into a petrol hungry, ugly, gruesome, street brawler, pushed to the very brink of its limits.

I need more power!

That is until I phone adrian flux and they tell me that my mods will double my insurance.

Then I'll just get some datsun 'Z' Wheel dust caps and a Nismo sticker for my back window.

Anyways... ... Greetz all.

Meet there at 5pm on the 12th August. Mostly zeds but a few other interesting cars. Track time with open pit from 5-30 until 10pm with tuition available.

Would give you a chance to say Hi and learn a few things. May be a few mods to view too. Even if you dont want to track you could have a look around.

There is a thread in the meets/ track days section.

I need more power!

That is until I phone adrian flux and they tell me that my mods will double my insurance.

Then I'll just get some datsun 'Z' Wheel dust caps and a Nismo sticker for my back window.

Welcome, what about a nice stubby aerial that everyone here is so obsessed with. :lol::p Enjoy.

Welcome, what about a nice stubby aerial that everyone here is so obsessed with

I already have one. I got it even before I picked up the car. Thats how desperate I was to start buying stuff for my new Z.

The Aluminium Tax disc holder is a must too for any hardcore tuner.

I dropped 2 grams in weight from the stock tax disc holder and could feel the extra throttle response instantly.

Weight reduction is the key to fast cars.

My next mod to make the car lighter, will be to attach some childrens ballons full of helium to my wing mirrors.

In fact, I think the best way to lighten your Z for the track is just not have a driver in it. If you dont get in, then your 75-90 kg saving could give your car the extra edge in a race.

Unfortunately, the telekinesis skills to change gear AND steer at the same time, are beyond me.

I'll just have to keep practising!

In fact, I think the best way to lighten your Z for the track is just not have a driver in it. If you dont get in, then your 75-90 kg saving could give your car the extra edge in a race.

Unfortunately, the telekinesis skills to change gear AND steer at the same time, are beyond me.

Didn't it say in the owners manual that Zed owners has special powers?! :p:lol:

Welcome, what about a nice stubby aerial that everyone here is so obsessed with

I already have one. I got it even before I picked up the car. Thats how desperate I was to start buying stuff for my new Z.

The Aluminium Tax disc holder is a must too for any hardcore tuner.

I dropped 2 grams in weight from the stock tax disc holder and could feel the extra throttle response instantly.

Weight reduction is the key to fast cars.

My next mod to make the car lighter, will be to attach some childrens ballons full of helium to my wing mirrors.

I'll just have to keep practising!

Great ideas :teeth: