been down to big phils today :D

lilsheepshagga_turbo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said it once and i will say it again, you can't go far wrong with the 19" nismo wheels :thumbs: Looks great on the white B)

Infact they seem to suit every colour of zed, and for some strange reason the 2 colours where you think they may not work (yellow/white) they seem to work better IMO :thumbs:

That zed, is the nicest car on here imo B)

thank u very very much my man... would love to think so but people like dragun with badbreed and paul t with the green monster outshine my baby by a mile

too robd.... i ordered mine in mid-late feb 2008 and it came by march the 26th.... there are a few white's floating around... cant wait to see your's m8... a few more white cars wouldnt hurt anyone...yeh m8 im proper buzzin.... hopefully get a few things sorted out on the car then i will be even happier :thumbs:

thank u very very much my man... would love to think so but people like dragun with badbreed and paul t with the green monster outshine my baby by a mile

too robd.... i ordered mine in mid-late feb 2008 and it came by march the 26th.... there are a few white's floating around... cant wait to see your's m8... a few more white cars wouldnt hurt anyone...yeh m8 im proper buzzin.... hopefully get a few things sorted out on the car then i will be even happier :thumbs:

Personally, sometimes less is more and I think yours is nicer imo :thumbs:

The lead time on the zed will be because you ordered yours standard and RobD7 has added the Nismo kit as a factory option which basically means they send it to Sunderland and they take about 8 weeks to do what someone like Bigphil could probably do in an afternoon :dry:

The lead time on the zed will be because you ordered yours standard and RobD7 has added the Nismo kit as a factory option which basically means they send it to Sunderland and they take about 8 weeks to do what someone like Bigphil could probably do in an afternoon :dry:

Well it was supposed to just take an afternoon but turned into day and a half, Nissan factory is only 3 miles from us perhaps their bad habits are rubbing off on us.

Have to say Ho has such patience, top lad.

Yeah I think it's bizarre how long they take to fit the kit - although today a Z keyring turned up out the blue as a compliment from Nissan (is actually very nice!). Not sure when other people got their key ring in comparison to when the car turned up but I'm hoping it's a good sign of things happening soon! :)

Looks fab mate :thumbs: But have you got one leg shorter than the other - the pics are lob sided!!! he he he just kidding great shots - top colour that :teeth:

hehhe it was andrew that took the photo's.... hhahaha thanks again everyone for the kind words... i really do love the way it looks and if anyone can suggest anything to change to make it better then please feel free...cant wait to get the powerhouse amuse zaust now.. just had conformation its been ordered but gota wait 8 weeks before it comes :surrender:

-ho

Looks fab mate :thumbs: But have you got one leg shorter than the other - the pics are lob sided!!! he he he just kidding great shots - top colour that :teeth:

hehhe it was andrew that took the photo's.... hhahaha thanks again everyone for the kind words... i really do love the way it looks and if anyone can suggest anything to change to make it better then please feel free...cant wait to get the powerhouse amuse zaust now.. just had conformation its been ordered but gota wait 8 weeks before it comes :surrender:

-ho

Why are you changing the zorst? :blush:

just fancied a change......love the work from powerhouse amuse (there craftsmanship is really second to non and its a company run by enthusiasts) and really dunno why i didnt get it in the first place....honestly there's nothing wrong with the 5zigen...imho its one of the best noises around but just fancied a change..also tbh i like the thought of no one else having it :lol:

-ho

just fancied a change......love the work from powerhouse amuse (there craftsmanship is really second to non and its a company run by enthusiasts) and really dunno why i didnt get it in the first place....honestly there's nothing wrong with the 5zigen...imho its one of the best noises around but just fancied a change..also tbh i like the thought of no one else having it :lol:

-ho

You sound like me :lol:

I used to buy stuff for my zeds, not fit them and then sell them for half price, but at least you fitted yours :headhurt::lol:

I was looking at the Amuse T1 zorst for the GT-R when I was considering one, awesome bit of kit........ :teeth:

very nice Z and not to over stated. Lip looks great on a white Z. B)B)

cheers... probably my favorite mod atm...

hopefully i have found the right balance between modding and over modding...full respect to the show Z's ie badbreed and paul t like i mentioned just i would personally find it hard to drive something like that everyday...

tbh my favourite z out there apart from my own is martinmac's..his c west lip really transforms the way the car looks and is the perfect choice of lip for a black Z...(and bigphils..... his car is pure inspiration) :thumbs:

hopefully ill get some good pics and get myself into the calendar next year :thumbs:

thanks again guys for the muchos praise

-ho

That is stunning!

The only thing i would have done was have the carbon rear spoiler to counter balance the front carbon splitter, however everyone does things differently.

I also agree that this is the nicest car on here, nicely modded, not too over the top and just works so well!

Hats off to you buddy

i thought about the carbon wing... in fact i kinda drolled on it when i was down at esr :surrender: lol just couldnt see how it would work tho... just thought it would of looked out of place being a big piece of carbon on a pure white back...would also make my tommy k Z badge look out of place i feel and thats my second favourite mod :p thanks for the kinda words and your opinion that... much appreciated...

-ho

i thought about the carbon wing... in fact i kinda drolled on it when i was down at esr :surrender: lol just couldnt see how it would work tho... just thought it would of looked out of place being a big piece of carbon on a pure white back...would also make my tommy k Z badge look out of place i feel and thats my second favourite mod :p thanks for the kinda words and your opinion that... much appreciated...

-ho

Don't listen to Louis you made the right choice ;)

-ho

Don't listen to Louis you made the right choice ;)

lol... dress sense i wouldnt... car mods yes.. each to their own and that plus he's a photographer i believe so should have a good eye for what looks good and what doesnt...