My new dog...

Digsy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my kittie is welcome! I didn't think I could have a dog due to my job. I'd love one though!

Oh yeah Nixy, grrrr, I'm tough. Only drink lager, fight guys twice my size and never wear pink.......

Like the swans Stan! Although one tried to attack me once in the lakes on a mini boat when I was about 6.

Knew swans were clever but have never seen one driving a boat :p

He's not a mini wired dacshund is he by any chance? Can I have him?

A cross beween a poodle and a Jack Russell, so i am told :wacko: . He his 11 now, but a superb dog with a very nice temprament :thumbs: Though monty and chuckie do like to have a go at each other sometimes. Strange thing is that he hates all other cats, goes mad if one comes into the garden :lol:

Though monty and chuckie do like to have a go at each other sometimes. Strange thing is that he hates all other cats, goes mad if one comes into the garden

Funny we used to have a cat too and he was the boss - until he was getting on a bit then Net (the dog) started to take advantage and be head cheese so to speak!

Monty and Chuckie sounds like a hairdressing emporium - great name! :lol:

very cute - I like dogs that look like little old men (don't read anything wierd into that ok?) :lol:

Are you saying that dogs look like thier owners Nic?

Is it just me or is that a jumbo cat Dave?

Monty the cat looks far more butch that that bloke/women/erm thing!! :lol:

If Monty was a man he would drive a Night Blue roadster , listen to Disturbed and erm eat less pies - is he from wigan Beavis!!?? :headhurt: