Just realised - First Day of Summer today

stanski

It also signifies the longest day, so will start to get darker earlier after today :thumbdown:

Lol, not in the Southern Hemisphere. :teeth::p:lol:

That's just rubbing salt into the wounds :dry:

:lol: It's only 12 degrees here today, and it's raining. ;) UK is lovely in Summer. :)

It also signifies the longest day, so will start to get darker earlier after today :thumbdown:

:lol: It's only 12 degrees here today, and it's raining. ;) UK is lovely in Summer. :)

Very true, I think I have a photo somewhere of the last time we had one. :dry:

Very true, I think I have a photo somewhere of the last time we had one. :dry:

That would be in sepia of course :dry:

god, all those tents, I can feel a panic attack coming on...........

Yes it was a bit mad, but it was the last French grand prix at Magny. :thumbs:

Maybe. ;):teeth: There is a contract in place to have a French GP next year but the venue is undecided. Bernie wants a Paris GP and some other tracks have applied but none are likely to be up to the standard demanded by F1. I'd expect a Paris GP in 2010 to be more likely with Magny-Cours for 2009.

Top picture that Mr Beavis!! I like the 'ye Olde stylie' Tent in the middle! :thumbs:

Are those blokes having a BBQ on the right or has their radiator just burst a pipe! :lol:

Or have they had a strong Vindaloo the night before :headhurt:

Top picture that Mr Beavis!! I like the 'ye Olde stylie' Tent in the middle! :thumbs:

Are those blokes having a BBQ on the right or has their radiator just burst a pipe! :lol:

Or have they had a strong Vindaloo the night before :headhurt:

Plenty of madness going on, one thing i found bizarre was the amount of people who had taken old car engines mounted on frames with modified exhausts...........they would start them up, rev the nuts of them creating lots of smoke and noise and everyone standing round would cheer :wacko::lol: One guy had an engine that would shoot 6ft of flame out on the overrun. :scare:

One guy had an engine that would shoot 6ft of flame out on the overrun.

Like I said a strong vindaloo!! :lol:

Sounds familiar - in my past life on the Aircooled VW scene - they used to do an engine distruct where they take the oil out of a Beetle engine and see how long it ran before it blew up - I always hated that sort of thing its horrible listening to an engine die! :rant:

Anwway most Beetle engines pee out oil as a matter of course your only ever running on half the oil you should have - great heating btw when that happens!! :lol: