First Mod for a new owner?

Deox

Hi Guys,

Was just curious... what each of you recommend as the first mod for a new owner if he was so inclined..... Maybe anything from a lip spoiler to a supercharger... a new gear knob to a new set of 06 light clusters...

What was your first mod as a new owner?!?

For low cost - a stubby aerial

For performance - a plenum spacer

For amazing sound - a new exhaust

For slightly improved sound, a saving on paper filters and better throttle response - a intake change.

Money no object? - change the suspension as that will transform the car.

My first mod includes two things, i bought the facelift 06 clusters and nismo exhaust! I would deifinently go for the exhaust as it completly changes the sound of the car and sounds amazing! the rear clusters really transform the rear end of the car and make it look a lot more up to date in my opinion. :)

1. Exhaust - the sound of a car is half the fun

2. get rid of std Bridgestones NOW ! Toyo's are excellent and will transform levels of grip.

rest is less critical and more money dependant. I'm going for full KW coilovers next though as the handling is meant to transform.

Whatever you do, enjoy it. :thumbs:

1. Exhaust - the sound of a car is half the fun

2. get rid of std Bridgestones NOW ! Toyo's are excellent and will transform levels of grip.

rest is less critical and more money dependant. I'm going for full KW coilovers next though as the handling is meant to transform.

Whatever you do, enjoy it. :thumbs:

My first mod was 19" Nismos,then i got the bug 5Zigen exhaust KW Coilovers and carbon intake.

Then i got the engine dress bug so new carbon covers for fluid and battery,also new carbon engine cover.

Still more bits in mind.

Have to be with Clarkie - the Nismo's look awesome. Quite a costly mod though, especially when you spray on some decent rubber. My car looks a lot meaner and the wheels really fill out the arches. B)

went to the effort to find one with 18" Rays.. so i think my first port of call will be saving for either 4 new Toyo tires or a front lip.

Im definitely going to need some help with choosing lip, skirts and rear splitters...

Want the nismo kit, in eurethane, maybe the lip in CF, possibly the varis lip instead... But from what i have seen its silly money for the nismo kit for what it is... maybe im wrong. But seems to be a few silimlar lips like the veilside v1 that may be a better option... or splash guards... oh here i go again... confused over the options... :bang: