gotta be worth £250

TT Convert

I wouldnt trust some no name exhaust from ebay. Get a K1 from Phil, or look for something like the Scorpion (~£330) if you just want a different sound. Performance gain with no mods and no ECU fiddling will be naff all anyway, its all for the sound.

To my untrained eye this does look uncannily similar to a K1. Any owners care to comment?

Having seen several K1s on my recent travels I must admit that it does resemble Phils.

I guess Phil didn't knock up the design on the back of a fag packet in a quiet moment. ;)

if I can get it for £250 with the Y pipe its a bargin , no? I have just had pictures of both side to side, even the holes for the bungs are in the same place, it very very simler

I can't see that the ebay one includes a y-pipe. Looks like a y-pipe back system.

if I can get it for £250 with the Y pipe its a bargin , no? I have just had pictures of both side to side, even the holes for the bungs are in the same place, it very very simler

I can't see that the ebay one includes a y-pipe. Looks like a y-pipe back system.

The description mentions a Y-pipe but its not shown in the photos

Yep, but that's the connecting pipe from the OEM y-pipe to the 2 cans isn't it? Not the same y-pipe.

Rare 3 Piece System - 2 Rear SST304 Back Boxes & 1 SST304 3" Y Pipe

Pipe and 2 cans - 3 pieces. :)

Yep, but that's the connecting pipe from the OEM y-pipe to the 2 cans isn't it? Not the same y-pipe.

you are indeed right :blush:

So thats atleast £250 for a Y-pipe back system. My money would be going to Phil - much more piece of mind buying from phil than ebay :thumbs:

you are indeed right :blush:

So thats atleast £250 for a Y-pipe back system. My money would be going to Phil - much more piece of mind buying from phil than ebay :thumbs:

I agree about Phil but I'm intrigued now as to whether there's any relationship between the 2 systems give their similarity.

Is it really???? I should be getting one off him on ebay and testing it. Like i say if its shite (hopefully not) Ill just resell it and get one of bigphil's K1.

Give it a go and let me know. Be warned though. K1 is bloody loud ! I love it but it isn't much fun on motorways. :headhurt:

Whats the nismo exhaust like on motorways/cruising/idle?

My blitz nur spec is deafening... For the Zed i want the nismo sound on throttle... and something thats quiet when cruising in 6th. Possible?

Whats the nismo exhaust like on motorways/cruising/idle?

My blitz nur spec is deafening... For the Zed i want the nismo sound on throttle... and something thats quiet when cruising in 6th. Possible?

the nismo is quiet when cruising, some complain possibly too quiet, each to their own :thumbs: