Is this too good to be true??

lrenno

Hmmm yes it is quite cheap...but again, you do not know the mileage or the condition of the vehicle in general or the history.

Make sure you get as much information as possible, also HPI check and if yo ucan go view the come....sometimes there are genuine bargains out there to be had.

Also its being sold by a company not an individual so they may provide some warranty.

Bottom line is be careful but definatly go and view it before buying it......if possible get the AA to check if for you also, they provide this service and its not that expensive.

Best of Luck :)

It may be a GT but it doesn't have Rays alloys on it.

I don't think the non-Gt standard alloys are 18" but someone will clarify that I`m sure.

It's got no mats either.

Apart from that, if it's a high miler then it may be worth a look :)

I thought RAYS were an option & not part of the GT pack? Standard wheels are 18" :thumbs:

Seems like a good buy but depends on mileage & hpi check :thumbs:

It may be a GT but it doesn't have Rays alloys on it.

I don't think the non-Gt standard alloys are 18" but someone will clarify that I`m sure.

It's got no mats either.

Apart from that, if it's a high miler then it may be worth a look :)

I thought RAYS were an option & not part of the GT pack? Standard wheels are 18" :thumbs:

Seems like a good buy but depends on mileage & hpi check :thumbs:

They were an option as i have a non gt but with rays on from new :thumbs:

I wouldn't be scared off by the mileage alone. If the car has been maintained correctly and looked after meticulously then it wouldn't put me off as long as it was at the right price. Zed engines are good for at least 200k i reckon. Look at 350zdoc's car that is over 100k :thumbs:

Doesn't seem too cheap. I have seen quite a few cars on pistonheads and autotrader all with average mileage (not high mileage) for around the 12k mark. There are some overpriced cars out there too I noticed in my search.

12k for an 05 car is really cheap

I think I genuinly found a bargin, I got an 04, 30k on clock for 12k, found it on ebay. After I had initaly made the call, within 4 days he had that much intrest he put it up to 14k, but he still honered my price as I was the first and contacted him within 24hrs, the car has has the p3 and the garage told me its as solid as a rock