lip, skirts, spats, spoiler, all new!

MartinGT

See 200 is just to much, because what ever happened of it sarnie = Nothing :lol::lol::lol: , 9 and i get it, mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! :lol:

When i was selling my UY zed:

PM No. 1: I want your zorst if you want to sell it separately from the car.

My Reply: I'm keeping the zorst on the car so that who buys it has the choice, if they don't want it you have first dibs :thumbs:

PM No.2 (3 mins later): How much for your zorst?

My Reply: Its not for sale just yet mate.

PM No.3: (7 mins later) Will it, fit,my blade 350z uk car,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Reply: It will fit any zed........

PM No.4: (8 mins later) Is your zorst for sale yet?

My Reply: No

PM No.5 : (1 day later) Can I get this zorst cheaper, if so, where, i'm not sure mself,shall i get the DC,thats nice,,,,,,,,prefer yours,,,,,er,,,,,

My Reply: You may get it cheaper but its in mint condition, can't comment on the DC...

PM No.6: (10 mins later) So when can I get this exhaust and if i do who fits it in my area cheaper than anyone in the world?

My Reply: FUUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush::lol:

When is the next meet after that one, as am not going to be able to make it. Its my friends birthday and got a hectic weekend planned for him, as he has just got back from uni !, That way as well gives me more time for more modz :lol: , loving your car btw martinmac B)

See 200 is just to much, because what ever happened of it sarnie = Nothing :lol::lol::lol: , 9 and i get it, mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! :lol:

When i was selling my UY zed:

PM No. 1: I want your zorst if you want to sell it separately from the car.

My Reply: I'm keeping the zorst on the car so that who buys it has the choice, if they don't want it you have first dibs :thumbs:

PM No.2 (3 mins later): How much for your zorst?

My Reply: Its not for sale just yet mate.

PM No.3: (7 mins later) Will it, fit,my blade 350z uk car,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

My Reply: It will fit any zed........

PM No.4: (8 mins later) Is your zorst for sale yet?

My Reply: No

PM No.5 : (1 day later) Can I get this zorst cheaper, if so, where, i'm not sure mself,shall i get the DC,thats nice,,,,,,,,prefer yours,,,,,er,,,,,

My Reply: You may get it cheaper but its in mint condition, can't comment on the DC...

PM No.6: (10 mins later) So when can I get this exhaust and if i do who fits it in my area cheaper than anyone in the world?

My Reply: FUUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blush::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: