lip, skirts, spats, spoiler, all new!

MartinGT

well, my insurance is due soon, and due to a lovely ban, i cant afford to A, pay my insurance, and B, get all this stuff fitted :( so up for sale is.

genuine greddy gracer front lip, made from proper abs plastic, its brand new, never painted, comes with fixings and (japanese) instructions.

maxzpic1.jpg

dsc00332.jpg

dsc00329.jpg

Greddy_350z1.jpg

esprit side skirts, fibreglass copies brand new in gel coat never fitted, bought from IBK, same as whats on envys car (stole a pic hope you dont mind).

lake7.jpg

42_4.jpg

nismo rear spats, fibreglass copies brand new in gel coat never fitted.

100_1004small.jpg

ings spoiler (fibreglass copy) brand new in gel coat never fitted, has a couple little bits in the gel coat where there has been a small air bubble and its burnt, easily sorted with a skim of filler on them.

ingsrear2.jpg

ings_350z_rear_spoiler.jpg

all prices plus post.

front lip £240

skirts £170

spats £40

spoiler £150

collection would be good from ayrshire, just south of glasgow.

:lol: i am happy that i ammuse you guys, lol. You will see soon sarnie, :lol: you will see !. I suppose i really have got to get rid of my reputation of 1,000,000 questions, still ya dont ask ya dont get, :lol: , right next stop nismo skirts .......................................... ! :thumbs: