Glasgow Meet - Sunday 29th June

Erm Gentlemen if I may so bold - ahem! :bangin:

See link

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Also where are your names on this meet eh ??? come on chaps? Stew will pop round and duff ya up otherwise? :lol:

29th June is a possible but its a wee trek for a one dayer for us poor southern folk (Never thought I would say I was from the South!) :doh: Damn it I even dont mind Londoners! Yikes I must be softening in my old age. :scare:

Thats ages away Stanski! We needed something sooner :teeth:

I had planned on going along to the Jockland Hoon in Sept for the day at least but now cant make it as i'll be away on holiday B)

Back to the Sun 29th meet - Its just up the road really for you really Stanski, maybe you could talk a couple of the other North England members into coming along? (Martinmac?)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats ages away Stanski! We needed something sooner

My Manchester meet on Thursday :lol:

No your right and June the weather is superb up there - hmmm tempting I am off then also my cancelled France holls trip soooo will check my vast social diary (erm oh look - dentist that week) Will probably do a bob up Saturday and come down Sunday night job?? M74??? will need to think about b&B any recomendations?? Usual criteria - reasonable price - safe parking for Dino? :)

It's looking good for a few zeds then - will Sanquhar be able to cope!?!?

Bet we make the local paper!

I also have a friend who is keen to come along too - not a zed owner but he should be able to keep up... in his RS4 :scare:

Thats ages away Stanski! We needed something sooner

My Manchester meet on Thursday :lol:

No your right and June the weather is superb up there - hmmm tempting I am off then also my cancelled France holls trip soooo will check my vast social diary (erm oh look - dentist that week) Will probably do a bob up Saturday and come down Sunday night job?? M74??? will need to think about b&B any recomendations?? Usual criteria - reasonable price - safe parking for Dino? :)

Drop us a PM Stanski - depends what you want to do on the Saturday, you could get some Glasgow city centre accomodation if you want to see some places first before the Sunday meet or if you're just just interested in being close to the meet then there are some nice places near the M74. Parking should be pretty safe at most places but might be able to hep you out with that too if need be.

Would be good to see you there :D

Looking like a decent turnout for this folks, hopefully we can attract another few members to come along too :thumbs:

Martin, Paul - would be good to see you there if you can make it - the more the merrier!

Gary S - Sounds like the meet is almost on your doorstep :lol:

Garry - I'm not really sure if Sanquhar will be able to cope - maybe we should give them a heads up? :lol: I'm sure we could make an exception of your mate in the RS4 - as long as its one of the V8 ones and its not spoiling any of our Zed pics :lol:

Adam - Do the sticker, you know you want to :teeth:

Drop us a PM Stanski - depends what you want to do on the Saturday, you could get some Glasgow city centre accomodation if you want to see some places first before the Sunday meet or if you're just just interested in being close to the meet then there are some nice places near the M74. Parking should be pretty safe at most places but might be able to hep you out with that too if need be.

Would be good to see you there

Thanks Matey that really kind of you :)

I am off work :yahoo: from Friday June 27th till July 14th Inclusive so I have some time take away and since France is not happening I may be tempted to take a few days in Scotland again :D Visit friends on Skye (better tell them I suppose!) :headhurt:

A Glasgow tour also sounds good I am always passing through it and never get a chance to actually see it! Hmm let me have a think and I'll PM you - cheers !

Stanski - you have PM

Tam - good stuff, i've added you to the list - see you there!:D

Martin - you might not be that bad :lol: Could always blag a passenger seat slot in someone elses car?

Heading off for a few days holiday folks so wont be around to update the list, will check back once i return to see how the numbers have grown :teeth:

Might come down from Aberdeen for this, stretch the legs. Where's the Showcase cinema? Got a postcode and I'll google map it.

look at the map way up in the post... starting point is on that. showcase is pretty much right at the meeting point of m8, m73, m74

my bikes getting fiddled with 2moro so i may be noiser than just now,

but none of you (even jay) have heard me yet!

heres a rough idea.

so that but maybe noisier, and will have new brake pads.

defo will need a clean!

Adam

Back from my wee break folks - good to see another couple of attendees (i've updated the list on the 1st page). Should be a good day

Hope you had a nice holiday matey! PM'd ya going to stay in Edinburgh for a few days and drive down to Glasgow for meet and maybe a day of sightseeing - still looking for a hotel to stay - not like me - last minute or what!!

Going up on Friday :surrender: Looking forward to meeting you all folks - sorry no cakes this time got my fuel bill to think about! :lol: