Roadster all set for LeMans

Ekona

Right, I'm leaving tomorrow as part of a two-week trip to France taking in the LeMans 24 Hour race next weekend, so it was only fair and just to plaster the car in not-so-subtle vinyl :D

Having just finished washing the car (barring some tyre shine which I didn't have on yet for these pics), I think she's just about ready...

350LM1.jpg

350LM2.jpg

350LM3.jpg

350LM4.jpg

350LM5.jpg

350LM6.jpg

350LM7.jpg

Yes, they're horribly over the top but that's kinda the point. I did want to get some specially designed vinyl for the car, but I soon discovered I'd left it a bit late and it was going to cost me about £200, which I wasn't prepared to spend on something that will only last the week, so I got the sunstrip from eBay for a tenner, and the main stripes and manufacturer logos from Viper Grafix for about £50. In the flesh they actually make the car look a lot smaller, which I really like. I've still got the big LeMans stickers themselves to go on the doors and the bonnet, but that doesn't happen until tomorrow so sadly I've got no photos of them. I'm almost fully packed, got everything I wanted to get, car is filled up and washed, so bring it on! :yahoo:

Also big thanks to Phil for the obligatory ESR logos, they were exactly what I was after, cheers matey!