Lip Spoilers

ab20000

I was wondering if anybody can post pictures of their lip spoilers? May go CF or just have it painted silver to match the car. Looking for something quite subtle.

So far I've seen a Varis CF which I like on the car and the Seibon CF lips – although not seen any of these actually on a car.

Any views on fit/quality etc are also appreciated,

Thanks,

Always thought Kev's looked great with a Veilside V1 in carbon but part painted. He wasn't keen on the fit though.

http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/displayi ... =57&pos=36

The Varis is my favourite and apparently a great fit but they're getting soooooo common now. ;):p

+1 Kev's lip looked awesome. The fit on mine is quite good, you can't tell of the problems unless you look real close, but then you also see the sea of stone chips so it doesn't do you any good. Think fitment can be improved if you get urethane and a decent bodyshop can mold it to the car to a degree. Got the same one in Silver

100_0914.jpg

The Varis is my favourite and apparently a great fit but they're getting soooooo common now. ;):p

Tell me about it! :rant: I think half the OC have one now. I might sell mine and get a Top Secret one that looks almost identical, but hey at least its different!

I love the VS V1 lip, my toss up was between that and the Varis. Seeing the Varis on Phils car swayed the decision though :blush:

we have the genuine Veilside V1 in urethane in stock for 02-05 bumpers. Fitment is perfect, and being urethane, its very durable as well. The carbon ones always have had hit or miss fitment I find

Have you got one for the 06 bumper by any chance, Adam?

we have the genuine Veilside V1 in urethane in stock for 02-05 bumpers. Fitment is perfect, and being urethane, its very durable as well. The carbon ones always have had hit or miss fitment I find

not in stock, no...would have to order it

for the 06 + cars we have the JP Aero Type S - also made of urethane, and fits great

JPAeroTypeS350z.jpg

for the 06 + cars we have the JP Aero Type S - also made of urethane, and fits great

JPAeroTypeS350z.jpg

Great if you need to clear the roads of snow.... ;)

JPAeroTypeS350z.jpg

Great if you need to clear the roads of snow.... ;)

hehe...that's nothing :) On my car, I can only fit the top of my sneaker under the lip! Great for high speed runs though, so I've learned to drive carefully on "b" roads