350z ST 05

newswseller

I really think you're going to have to do more on that price if you want to shift this. It was only £495 more almost 4 months ago when you had 4000 less miles on it and it was wearing those tasty BBS alloys. And it didn't sell. The market's only got worse since then. :(

Also your K1 will be an acquired taste. I'll take it off your hands for £250 though. ;)

I really think you're going to have to do more on that price if you want to shift this. It was only £495 more almost 4 months ago when you had 4000 less miles on it and it was wearing those tasty BBS alloys. And it didn't sell. The market's only got worse since then. :(

Also your K1 will be an acquired taste. I'll take it off your hands for £250 though. ;)

...shall I tell you how bad it is?! Just sold my Azure 07 GT with 16k miles, nismo clutch and flywheel (2 days old), Nismo exhaust and Nismo HFCs (2 months old), spacer and exhaust intake plenum (2 months old) for £20775. Only one caller on petrolheads (the guy who bought it!). Let me tell you this also - nismo clutch is one of the best mods you can make to this car, we all know the OEM clutch is a piece of crap, but this is in another league - it really lets you put the power down! Im so impressed im going to buy a MY07 and do the same mod!

...shall I tell you how bad it is?! Just sold my Azure 07 GT with 16k miles, nismo clutch and flywheel (2 days old), Nismo exhaust and Nismo HFCs (2 months old), spacer and exhaust intake plenum (2 months old) for £20775. Only one caller on petrolheads (the guy who bought it!). Let me tell you this also - nismo clutch is one of the best mods you can make to this car, we all know the OEM clutch is a piece of crap, but this is in another league - it really lets you put the power down! Im so impressed im going to buy a MY07 and do the same mod!

Why did you sell after doing all that, mate? :wacko:

Why did you sell after doing all that, mate? :wacko:

I already planned to do the clutch through RJN as the Nismo disk on it's own did not sit well with the flywheel - note to everyone out there - replace the whole clutch and casing if you do this sort of mod! So as I wanted a change of car - regret it now - I decided to still go ahead with the work - would not have cost a lot less really if I had gone back to OEM, what with labour and all that. So in answer to your question - I just fancied a change - if I dont go back to another Z i'll import a Civic type R from Japan - test driving one today at Tewkesbury. :D

Starting out in 1969 with the 240Z, the Datsun Z-cars have been popular in Japan, where they are known as the Fairlady Z (Note: the Fairladys used 2000 cc L series motors), the United States, and the United Kingdom. Even with their good looks, reliability, and strong performance, they have been remarkably affordable automobiles. The Nissan Z cars also currently holds the record of best selling sports car of all time with around 1,685,000 in five generations.

For more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-car

If I didnt have a zed there would be one less white one for sale, I love them :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...