I wish I wasnt so indecisive! - Advice needed

Lexx

So, I have litterally spent hours over teh past few days trawling the net looking for wheels.

And tbh, I aint found ANY that I like, or that I think will look good on the Zed. Well, thast not strictly true, I've found 18"'s I like, but I want 19".

So I leave this open to you guys to offer me help! And anyone who is good at photoshop can maybe do a job showing me what they would look like on my car.

(I dont ask much do I!)

Only want to pay circa £1000 ish though for all 4, so no £1200 a corner please....I dont have that kinda cash.

Oh, also, my Rays will be going up for sale once I decide on what wheels Im going for. So if you want to register interest then PM me with sensible offers!

Cheers as always guys.

Al

See this post from Kevin, these look nice and on offer at 1200 :D

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1f42da66d8

Jon

I thought the offset for the 'z's' was 30 mate? These have 20 offset.

Am I being thick here :blush:

There is no one offset which is suitable for all wheels and all sizes. In a 9" front 10" rear combination +20 sounds about right for an aggressive look with the wheels right at the edge of the arches. +30 would still be too tucked for me but that's a matter of personal taste. IIRC Nismos come on 8.5" +25 fronts and 9.5" +30 rear and the offsets aren't to my taste.

There is no one offset which is suitable for all wheels and all sizes. In a 9" front 10" rear combination +20 sounds about right for an aggressive look with the wheels right at the edge of the arches. +30 would still be too tucked for me but that's a matter of personal taste. IIRC Nismos come on 8.5" +25 fronts and 9.5" +30 rear and the offsets aren't to my taste.

Thanks Digsy..

I understand offsets now :thumbs:

Cheers for the link Digsy. My wee brain didnt think to check there!

Love those black Volks on the second page....not loving the price.

I think this may be a long search!

I would go Nismo, it will be very hard to beat bigphil's price on these at the moment :thumbs:

Volks are very nice, love the gt-s one's but not prepared to wait until the end of summr to get them. ;)

Anyhow there was a gorgeous set on here a couple of weeks back and no one purchased them :surrender: , not until bigphil stepped in and picked up a bargain whilst everyone dithered. ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... light=volk

im just not convinced the Nismo's will look right.

Im gunna see Ho's car when he gets them on, and then make up my mind. but considering me and him have the same exhaust and same wing, surely I have to go for something different!

im just not convinced the Nismo's will look right.

Im gunna see Ho's car when he gets them on, and then make up my mind. but considering me and him have the same exhaust and same wing, surely I have to go for something different!

I think they look right here ;)

But i would say that :lol:

Look right for the car and not too blingy ;)

DSC_0013-1.jpg

I agree, they look great on Yellow....

i just think they would look plain on a white Zed...

Agree. White seems to need contrast. I'd say black or anthracite. :thumbs:

bigphil will do the nismo's in black for you with the polished lip for a fee of course ;)

Painted black or powder coated.

dude i've got my nismo's on :thumbs: i dont think it looks bland at all..i bought some 5zigen blue nuts whilst i was there so maybe that helps a bit...also the Tommy Kaira badge which i heard u turned down.. lol....i cant get any pics up atm cos me rents took me cam away with them on a cruise so ill have to ask phil to take some for you if u want? i should be back at esr sumtime next week to have the rest of my kit fitted so if ya free, come see it :thumbs:

ps: what does everyone think of maybe having the calipers painted blue with white writing on to match the studs? (and my blue 5zigen exhaust)

-ho