350 Calendar

Andy

I'm sure next calander that Paul will have pics of his car in primer when it was getting resprayed..... see how many GM owners notice the difference! :lol::lol::lol:

Andy - I was in Wales on 11th May ready to :boxing:

Where were you mate? :p

I won due to no show by the 'southern pussy' - that was a quote but I heard it so many times that day......

I'm sure next calander that Paul will have pics of his car in primer when it was getting resprayed..... see how many GM owners notice the difference! :lol::lol::lol:

I won due to no show by the 'southern pussy' - that was a quote but I heard it so many times that day......

:lol::lol: My car was and still is in the bodyshop :lol: I'll come up in my Mondeo :blush:

:lol::lol: My car was and still is in the bodyshop :lol: I'll come up in my Mondeo :blush:

Are they respraying it?? :p

Are they respraying it?? :p

Yes, when are you getting yours done? Want their number? :p:lol::lol: