JTS aftermath thread - post your pics here

lomoto

Had a great day out at Silverstone , about 20 odd 350z showed up.. weather was kind, well it was when I had my track time luckily , no photos sorry :blush: , but I'm sure there will be some to come soon :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea it was a good day out B)

Big thanks goes to Rob for sorting everything out. :thumbs:

My Dad got a bunch of pics when we were on the track, I will get those up when I can. Kevin (from envy) has a few that might be quite good :D

Yup good day out again.

Learnt there are two sizes of towing eyes! I have a thin diameter one, and some have a fat one :lol: Nissan are funny that they cant even keep that the same! And those who saw me paniked about if the bike rack would fit, its fine, been and got it, perfect fit :teeth:

Got some track time piccies, will sort them and post them up later.

Thanks to everyone for making the effort and turning up to the event. I really enjoyed the day, and I look forward to the next one. :thumbs:

Boots with the fur......!! :teeth:

I popped in to say hi a few times but you guys most have been on walk about.

Maybe chat at the next show.

Noticed James car on the Total mag stand with girlies sprawled all over the car. Are they going to feature the car James???

Some loverly 350z's there today and a good turn out. Hopefully be adding one more to your list next year :thumbs:

See you soon

Craig

I popped in to say hi a few times but you guys most have been on walk about.

Maybe chat at the next show.

Noticed James car on the Total mag stand with girlies sprawled all over the car. Are they going to feature the car James???

Some loverly 350z's there today and a good turn out. Hopefully be adding one more to your list next year :thumbs:

See you soon

Craig

Sorry Craig, I came over to the AutoGlym a couple of times and you must've been on walkabout too!

There should be some pics of James' car going in, and could well be more on their way too........ :D

Be great to have you along next year, will catch up at the next one. :thumbs:

Come on guys :worthless:

There you go Beavis :thumbs:

Had a great day - a bit dissapointed with the lack of show stands though...wanted to buy something!

Big thanks to Rob for organising this again...shame his taste in music let him down B) (good job on the ICE fit mate).

Sorry for the damn fence in the way. As you all know, it is hard to find a spot with a clear view at Silverstone.

Can I suggest that you all remove your number plates next time so that I do not spend 3 hours editing them :dry:

You can work out who is who by the file name.

http://photobucket.com/Silverstone2008

Hope you like them.

Neil

Thanks Neil, good pics.

Your good lady liked the music and I'm sure you were tapping your foot to a bit of MJ! :lol:

If you (or anyone) has any hi-res pictures of my car / the stand and doesn't mind e-mailing them can you drop me a PM please? :)

Nice pics and good to see that Bon-Bon is still in first position! Good man!

Luney is not too bad to be honest, he is much better suite in the 350z than Tim was, however i still think that the 350z does not make a good drift car, its too light at the back and hard to get enough grip to control it properly.

Shane Lynch is competing??? HAHAHAHAHA :lol:

BTW - what was the results of the EDC round 3?

The guy on the bonnet won it ;)

James and me were trying to work it out but we could not understand the commentator!

We thought that 'Bill Oddie' was driving at one point! Turned out o be 'Polodive' I think :D

hi guys, had a really good day out!!! thanks to rob for organising!!! (i owe you some money too buddy that i never gave you)

Some lovely looking Z's there and great track action!!!!

hopefully the car will be featured in Total nissan iv just got to put some 'literature' together!!! one of the guys from japenese performance also wanted me to do the same so hopefully have a little slot to!!!mentioned maybe going on there stand at shows to!!! How much of this is true 'who knows'!!!!

made sure the girls did'nt get anywhere near the car with their heels to before i left, did'nt want our hardwork down the pan craig :lol:

If anyone could pass anything about the club which would boost its name then please do so, so i can put this in the article!! :thumbs:

hi guys, had a really good day out!!! thanks to rob for organising!!! (i owe you some money too buddy that i never gave you)

hopefully the car will be featured in Total nissan iv just got to put some 'literature' together!!! one of the guys from japenese performance also wanted me to do the same so hopefully have a little slot to!!!mentioned maybe going on there stand at shows to!!! How much of this is true 'who knows'!!!!

made sure the girls did'nt get anywhere near the car with their heels to before i left, did'nt want our hardwork down the pan craig :lol:

If anyone could pass anything about the club which would boost its name then please do so, so i can put this in the article!! :thumbs:

Fame going to his head and he deserts us...... :tumbleweed:

Make sure we get a mention :thumbs:

Fame going to his head and he deserts us...... :tumbleweed:

Make sure we get a mention :thumbs:

Can I have your autograph please, James ;)

I can sell it on Ebay when you are famous then...

me and the better half both enjoyed a great day :thumbs:

thanks to Rob for sorting the stand and tickets etc out for us .

nice to meet some new faces , we tryed to keep calling back at the stand in between the drifiting and time attack but kept missing people .

the only down side was the long drive drive back "up north"

My pics are still loading, should be able to get them up tomorrow.

It was Billy Jean, I think my memory is shocking :lol:

:lol: Billie Jean was on at one point yes, as was Beat It (air guitar!) :lol: