Nismo rev counter

clarkie34

Nismo clocks are still black faced, just rev counter has higher rev range also reads in Kms...

I got the white faced dials from the States :thumbs:

IMG_0298.jpg

Any excuse to get a pic up Tim :p Do look great though, was silently impressed at Wales. How were they to fit?

Where have all your gadgets gone? :surrender:

Sat nav / speed camera all in one unit behind the cubby hole lid , still got the Greddy datalogger just that you cant see it in the photo to left of steering column :thumbs: tidied it up a bit :lol:

On the 07 + NISMO Edition Z (and the 380RS in Japan), the tach goes to 9000 and the tach dial is silver, the other gauges remain black. It will plug straight into the earlier cars as well. If your car does not have TPMS though, that bulb will illuminate, as the cluster is looking for the sensor data.

I recently fitted a JDM 2007/8 cluster to my car, as I needed the 9000 rpm tach. I didn't opt for the NISMO version, but its quite easy to get. Mine reads in KPH, though its also offered in MPH versions too (the NISMO 2007 spec one we only can get in MPH version, as the Japanese won't allow you to buy the cluster without a VIN for a 380RS and I dont have access to that)

There also is the NISMO JDM cluster for the 2002-2006 cars as well (NISMO says its only good to 2005, but it fits later ones as well ;) ). This however is no different from a std unit, has same rpms, but just has the NISMO logo.