Plenum Spacer

IanS16

Buy them new, sell them when you sell the car... get the money back that way. If you pay £200, they dont ware over time, they still work 2nd hand, sell for £100, they only cost you £100....

Just looking at the mods you guys have done to your cars already, you have done stuff that has no effect to the car and paid the money and the thing your complaining are too expensive is proved to work!!

Buy them new, sell them when you sell the car... get the money back that way. If you pay £200, they dont ware over time, they still work 2nd hand, sell for £100, they only cost you £100....

Just looking at the mods you guys have done to your cars already, you have done stuff that has no effect to the car and paid the money and the thing your complaining are too expensive is proved to work!!

Makes perfect sense. :thumbs:

Not just me then haha.

Dont know if you were joking about the pop chargers but big phil sells them for £95 (i think). Is well worth the money - got mine last week!

No, i wasnt joking. I want a second hand one really as im saving for wheels at the moment... but i'll be getting one off Phil if nothing comes up before august!

Remember, pop chargers only come with the end bit and perhaps a heat shield.. you dont get a new pipe with them... Additional cost... They also benefit from a scoop in the bumper and a slam panel to force as much air into the filter...

When you add it all together the 2nd hand Typhoons make for good value, they include a scoop that goes to the grill (where most air hits the car!), a new box for the air filter, that is slightly heat proofed, a carbon lid to that box, an air filter and a lovely chrome pipe.... Effective and engine bling in one! Think Steve Jones has one for sale somewhere... Also there is a 2nd hand Nismo one up for grabs either on here or on the OC...

200? feck me.. they are 150-280 bucks in the US. Have you considered shipping one from over there?

http://www.motordyneengineering.com/G35.htm

http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/mm5/me ... e=350Z_ENG

http://www.importtuner.com/tech/0512it_ ... index.html

we also have to consider import duty

Unless it can be marked as a "gift" ;)

run the risk of insurance not covering the cost if it goes missing though

Not only inconvenience of import duty... what if its damaged?? even if u notice it before u install it youll have to wait another 3 weeks for the new part to arrive and maybe the seller in US might request u send it back to them for inspection?! what a hassle!!

Buy it from Phil.. at least u know you can get it next day delivery and if u need replacement will be effortless. Also he donates money to the site with every order we make.. :)