12 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your preference?

• During week on evening?
    • Over weekend?
    • Coffee, natter and pics only
    • Meet ,greet, coffee and run out
    • Meet in next few weeks in June
    • Meet in July?
    • Lifes too short just meet next Thursday or Friday evening?

Hello Folks - just wondered if any local Zed owners fancy a meet at Krusty Kreme coffee and donuts place next to the Trauma Centre - opposite Costco and ASDA in Trafford Park

http://www.krispykreme.co.uk/Store-Locator/Manchester

Nothing too serious just a natter coffee, donuts and see if we can thrash out some possible locations for a proper Full Fat Northwest meet in the near future? (I will bring a map!) :teeth:

Ok may also take some arty pics of the Zeds lined up? B)

Or we could meet there first then go for a run - say over t'hills - cat n fiddle ?

So just a few ideas to fill your dizzy Zed heads and get the donuts rolling ;)

Cast your votes, any comments ideas please :thumbs:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

June is a no-go month for me but July, well I might be persuaded to trip north for one of your special cream dounuts, and a run out - no boot full of cakes to slow you down this time Stan, eh ;)

I'm up for this, evening time is usually the best for me.

Yeah that works for me, as long as I'm not working away..... so a Thurs night or Friday would work, just depends with luck on work....

But like the idea, its light till quite late now, so would work well :D

I should be up for this - i suggested a cat n fiddle drive a few weeks ago.

I can make trafford park for 7.30pm on a weekday, and i'd say thursday would be best so i dont get to much stick from the missus! :rant:

Chris.

Thanks everyone for posting your interest blimey looks like more than 3 Zeds I was expecting! :teeth:

Sooo first off

I can make trafford park for 7.30pm on a weekday, and i'd say thursday would be best so i dont get to much stick from the missus!

Chris why not bring ya missus and drop her off at the Trauma Centre - it does'nt close till late does'nt it? That way you get a bonus point - of course she will have to spend money.... :lol:

June is a no-go month for me but July, well I might be persuaded to trip north for one of your special cream dounuts, and a run out - no boot full of cakes to slow you down this time Stan, eh

I think its a long way for you for a coffee and donut this time matey but lets see how this one goes we will get some ideas off everyone and then organise the proper NorthWest meet :thumbs: You are right I wont be carrying cakes this time and I have new brake pads now so :p:lol:

Ok to give everyone a bit of time and I know some are offski on holls (lucky boogars) why not a Thursday evening between 19:00- 19:30ish - either 5th June or 12th June? does that give people time to get from work I will most probably have to drive straight from Wales - complete with suit - I am sorry now in advance - will wear a subtle tie though! :lol:

If any Yorkshire friends are travelling - is that too early for you?

The other thing is I am not sure about gong for a proper run by the time we all turn up have a chat and some coffee/Donuts its likely to be about 21:00 so either a photo shoot outside and maybe just a local run somewhere or we do a proper run somewhere in t'hills nearby - just thinking I dont want anyone being tired after a full days work and ditching ther pride and joy somewhere? Sorry for more questions but I'd rather we all had a happy safe meet and maybe do it on a regular basis in between the bigger proper ones that Captain Beavis is so good at sorting?

Be nice to do some evening low light shots will bring my tripod and get some slow shutter exposures :teeth:

So then potential suspects:

Stanski

M13KYF

Digsy

Chesterfield

Beavis

Ebized ?- July only

AndySpak

Jacko

marzman

tmJak

drewbie

Not bad for a first stab eh? :yahoo: I will do a reccie this week to see what the areas is like for parking etc - never actually gone in but had the donuts - yum ....... :)