12 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your preference?

• During week on evening?
    • Over weekend?
    • Coffee, natter and pics only
    • Meet ,greet, coffee and run out
    • Meet in next few weeks in June
    • Meet in July?
    • Lifes too short just meet next Thursday or Friday evening?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is one of my favourite places... Have fun. :thumbs:

this will be our 2nd time. Oia is one of the most beautiful places in the world.

I've been twice and the lady 4 times. We stay on the other side of the island for peace and quiet and go out in Oia and Thira. Amazing place.

Now how much is property there..... B)

:headhurt: Ok, can i change my vote to the 12th.... I've just found out that Big Brother starts on thursday the 5th. I have to watch that - it means the start of the summer.

Now lets stay on topic and not flame me for this abomination. :D

:headhurt: Ok, can i change my vote to the 12th.... I've just found out that Big Brother starts on thursday the 5th. I have to watch that - it means the start of the summer.

Now lets stay on topic and not flame me for this abomination. :D

:scare::scare::scare:

I have been known to watch it occasionally... :blush:

Hi folks

Sorry for late reply bad day at work only just got home ......so far then.....

Stanski

M13KYF

Digsy

Chesterfield

Beavis

Ebized ?- July only

AndySpak

Jacko

marzman

tmJak

drewbie

Campo

H5

Campo and H5 your very welcome get those numbers up :thumbs:

Ok shall we say June 12th Thursday between 19:00 - 19:30 take an easy night there lots of coffee donuts a bit of a photo shoot (bring your cameras) I'll have mine anyway, you can borrow my tripod if yours wont fit in your tiny coupe boots! :lol:;)

Then all the people that must watch the telly on the 5th can have their cake and eat it so to speak - just kiddin - buy a frikin video! :doh:

Hopefully a few more can come out of the woodwork local Zed peeps - its just a chilled evening and chance to meet fellow loons?? :D

I hope you all know where this place is - I will PM you my mobbie nearer the time and any questions please let me know

Mike have a top holiday btw :thumbs:

Im away in York that week with work :wacko:

Have a doughnut for me! (or two or three)

Have a great holiday Mike, i love Santorini..... There is a couple of fish resteraunts in a little fishing harbour down a very steep windy road on the caldera side, absolutely wonderful!! and the sunset!!!!! im jealous now................. no doughnuts and no Santorini!!!

Im away in York that week with work

:doh: Sorry mate its difficult to please everyone - there will be another such meet I'd like to do something local like this on a regular basis so hopefully see you then - in the meantime enjoy York - I like York a lot :thumbs:

Or put your namedown for the Scottish Meet - if you fancy that? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12053

If your passing Bury your welcome to nip in for a cuppa and cake - that goes to everyone btw (but not at once please my drive is not that big! :wacko: ) PM me first though please? :surrender:

Im away in York that week with work

:doh: Sorry mate its difficult to please everyone - there will be another such meet I'd like to do something local like this on a regular basis so hopefully see you then - in the meantime enjoy York - I like York a lot :thumbs:

Or put your namedown for the Scottish Meet - if you fancy that? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12053

If your passing Bury your welcome to nip in for a cuppa and cake - that goes to everyone btw (but not at once please my drive is not that big! :wacko: ) PM me first though please? :surrender:

No problem, hope the weather gets better for it though. Will look forward to a future meet, there seems to be enough of us in the surrounding area.........

As for the cuppa and cake, you shouldnt have mentioned that, mrs campo works in Bury, she will be knocking on your door!

As for the cuppa and cake, you shouldnt have mentioned that, mrs campo works in Bury, she will be knocking on your door!

Thats no problem - emergency cuppas and sticky buns always available at Chez Stanski for Zed owners! ;)

Hi did a drive past tonight - bags of parking space - as you can see from pic - and no chavved up Corsa's in sight :thumbs:

So be good to line the Zed's up together.

Imxhg4oN7W.jpg

Stanski

M13KYF

Digsy

Chesterfield

Beavis

Ebized ?- July only

AndySpak

Jacko

marzman

tmJak

drewbie

Campo - next meet maybe? (Tea and Cake at Stanski's Bury Sur Yon)

H5

As a possible future autumn/winter option - if there are any fellow Zed skiers about - maybe a meet then go to the new Chill Factor ski place across the road (just an idea for later in the year)? :)

Hi Zedwagon :welcome:

Your very welcome we hope you can pop over will be nice to meet you? :)

I dont know how many gals are going to the meet but please do come were a friendly bunch dont worry and we are not full on car geeks either so we wont be talking about left handed widgets all night! Well I wont anyway !:doh:

Stanski

M13KYF

Digsy

Chesterfield

Beavis

Ebized ?- July only

AndySpak

Jacko

marzman

tmJak

drewbie

Campo - next meet maybe? (Tea and Cake at Stanski's Bury Sur Yon)

H5

Zedwagon - maybe?

:ban::offtopic:

Ok folks I will be buying the donuts for you ..... tempting I know... ;)

Any more local Zed Heads that would like to come - please post here will be nice to meet you - I know there are more local folks- saw a Black couple today E4** private plate in Whitefield (near Bury)

Maybe get some pics for the 2009 Calendar??? :thumbs: