12 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your preference?

• During week on evening?
    • Over weekend?
    • Coffee, natter and pics only
    • Meet ,greet, coffee and run out
    • Meet in next few weeks in June
    • Meet in July?
    • Lifes too short just meet next Thursday or Friday evening?

Lucy - just take an ibuprofen and come anyway - he does'nt knwo what he is missing!!

Gonna be tight for me actually time wise - work thrown a special spanner in this afternoon - but will be there just before 7pm - sun is out and its lurveley and hot B):sun:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah top down weather again - yippeee :yahoo:

Claudia is waiting in the car park for me now - so better go, you know how these super model types are ........ short fuse! :lol:

See you later folks :thumbs:

Have a good night folks, only just got in from work because of last minute breakdowns :dry: Was trying to get away at 5.30 too :angry:

Just too late to set off now on the M6. :surrender:

Anyhow have a good one, and i will see you on the next meet. :thumbs:

sorry for the no show guys, i was in leeds all day and ended up staying out with some clients.

hopefully it will become a regular thing and ill definitely make it to the next one.

and i think my car would have ruined the photo line up with a smashed up front end!! :blush:

Just want to say a big THANKS to Stan and guys for this evening. Sam and I had a great time, good to meet more new faces a pretty good turn out, 9 cars in all, must do this again soon, doughnuts at Krispy Kremes highly recommended, Thanks Stan (sat here eating my custard creams as we speak) :teeth:

Will post pics tomorrow