Is it a porsche

Jay

Hey guys was at the hopsital earlier today and when i came out there was two guys staring at the car! I immediately thought oh god here we go trouble. However i was asked the question : "That your ride buddy" " Thats a f88kin nice porsche by why does it say z on the badge"

Hhaha they got a surprise when i explained it was a nissan 350z.

I couldnt stop laughin at the time. Its always nice when some 1 does admire the car, even tho they thought it was a porsche :lol:

Hey guys was at the hopsital earlier today and when i came out there was two guys staring at the car! I immediately thought oh god here we go trouble. However i was asked the question : "That your ride buddy" " Thats a f88kin nice porsche by why does it say z on the badge"

Hhaha they got a surprise when i explained it was a nissan 350z.

I couldnt stop laughin at the time. Its always nice when some 1 does admire the car, even tho they thought it was a porsche :lol:

In other words it looks good enough to cost a lot more money ;)

Ha ha, I have had the same comments a few times Jay..... even off my bro in law the day I got it, as I told nobody I was buying one. His jaw hit the deck when I rolled up in it.....

Plus I picked up my nephew on Wednesday last week to take him swimming after school..... all his mates were drooling all over it as he got in...... his face was a picyure :teeth:

HAHA gd times guys! Well in my opinion i rather have the zed unless i was offered a 911 turbo :lol: But as stanski said much much rarer! Ab350z my mates little bro was the same lol. "jay jay can i have a shot in your car am really good at driving them i have never crashed in the computer game!" hhaha he is only 9 :lol:

i rather have the zed unless i was offered a 911 turbo

Jay Nooooooo not a 911 turbo...... man ....people will just assume your a w****r !! Ok if your given a 911 - yeah great sell it the next day and buy some modding bits for your Zed :thumbs:

(Sorry to any 911 Turbo owners - no offence there just a general comment) ;)

Jay Nooooooo not a 911 turbo...... man ....people will just assume your a w****r !! Ok if your given a 911 - yeah great sell it the next day and buy some modding bits for your Zed :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my Zed. Especially as it looks differrent to anything else in the class. And yes, 911's are just so old hat now and fail to raise a glance.

But........having a rich mate who bought a brand new 911 turbo last year....I have got to say that you wouldn't sell it if you ever drove it first. The speed and acceleration is just mind blowing and a lot easier to get down with 4x4 drive. Honest, I'd look a wan**r all day long if I could have that power and control on tap.

Or rather I would have, until his latest car. Brand new Gallardo. Now at least that looks and sounds as good as it goes.

So maybe you could be right about the 911 after all.

haha wicked...I had a little kid hang out of his dads car window on the motorway and take a pic of my car on his phone the other day!

I wasnt even doing anything illegal either!

I always get people chatting to me about the car, I always wonder if they realise it probably cost less than their brand new family wagon.

Zedrush's Mums got one :blush:

ha ha - get a roadster even more public interaction - and fortunately all good so far! ;)

Got one. And your right. People just love it so far. Bronze for extra effect with internal leather to match. B)

Just in case people might miss me BigPhil will be fitting a K1 in a couple of weeks to make sure they don't !!

ha ha - get a roadster even more public interaction - and fortunately all good so far! ;)

Got one. And your right. People just love it so far. Bronze for extra effect with internal leather to match. B)

Just in case people might miss me BigPhil will be fitting a K1 in a couple of weeks to make sure they don't !!

Better change your sig then :p

Better change your sig then :p

Looking forward to changing it after Big Phil has worked his magic. Was going for the Nismo until I heard that K1. Since I'm going all that way I am having 19" Nismos with Toyos fitted and a Varis CF lip spoiler.............bloody Wales meet got ideas in my head and is going to end up costing me a fortune.

Mind you trying calling this roadster gay after that.....well Butch ! :D

Put a toomy Kaira badge on it! I was asked twice in a day what it was and had a group of 4 guys round mine when I went to get a coupple of fittings from a local pressure equipment firm..... They amused me with their 'rich boy' comments! :lol::lol: