Champagne

mbs

If you want some good inexpensive Champagne get down to M & S. Oudinot Brut non vintage, s/b 19.99 now with £5 off and then a further 25% off if you buy six, then if you use the 10% off voucher in the M & S wine mag it works out at £9.75 a bottle. Just got a dozen.

Be careful however they also have some Oudinot Vintage at £23.99 the labels are very similar.

Most over-rated drink ever in my opinion :blush:

I agree but her indoors loves it.

Women with expensive taste :headhurt:

Yes but she's worth it, even after 32 years

Nothing wrong with that Nixy! Except I tend to take one step back from the highest percentage. Example 12% instead of 13% or 14%. Normally the wine tastes better I find!

I actually go to tesco and buy the wine on deals. Hardys crest when it's half price is great. 8 squid to 4 squid! Lovely! Buy 6 or 12 bottles and get the additional 10 (??) % off too! :teeth:

what a lovely man! I love champagne - especially in cocktails with raspberry stuff in.
In that case, CAVA is good enough as there is no point getting expensive champagne if you will be adding cordial (in effect) to it ;)