Hull 1 Bristol City 0

mbs

And great respect to Nick Barmby who took a massive wage cut to play for his home team. Always had a soft spot for Hull City. Great achievement by the team and management.

Dont think they are going into the premiership with any illusions so best of luck to them. :teeth:

And great respect to Nick Barmby who took a massive wage cut to play for his home team. Always had a soft spot for Hull City. Great achievement by the team and management.

Dont think they are going into the premiership with any illusions so best of luck to them. :teeth:

I supported Scarborough, my home town until they went bust last year, remember going to Wembley three times in the 70's for the FA trophy,won twice, Jeff Barmby,Nick's dad played in all three finals for Scarborough.

been a hull lass myself (yes I kept that one quiet) I was really pleased for them - great goal as well - even if he does look more like a rugby player!

The biggie for us today though is Leeds - come on the whites!!!!

been a hull lass myself (yes I kept that one quiet) I was really pleased for them - great goal as well - even if he does look more like a rugby player!

The biggie for us today though is Leeds - come on the whites!!!!

mLot of Doncaster fans today, most of them are also Hull fans :lol:

And great respect to Nick Barmby who took a massive wage cut to play for his home team.

+1 A rare moment of local pride in amongst a sea of money grabbing players! :yahoo:

And for that reason alone they deserve to succeed. On the plus side they have a good management team who are a couple of years ahead of their game plan. Cant see them throwing money around. Their chairman is a very keen fan and is a very shrewd business man. They have a new stadium and no debts. Providing they sign wisely there is IMO a fair chance they will survive.

I got them to the Champions league final in Championship Manager 07 :lol:

And great respect to Nick Barmby who took a massive wage cut to play for his home team.

+1 A rare moment of local pride in amongst a sea of money grabbing players! :yahoo:

And for that reason alone they deserve to succeed. On the plus side they have a good management team who are a couple of years ahead of their game plan. Cant see them throwing money around. Their chairman is a very keen fan and is a very shrewd business man. They have a new stadium and no debts. Providing they sign wisely there is IMO a fair chance they will survive.

I got them to the Champions league final in Championship Manager 07 :lol:

I agree, I used to drive past their new stadium pretty much on a daily basis and they have a good thing going for them! Good luck to them! :thumbs: