bank holiday

stuey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was hoping to have a drive up to the Dales and do some walking but had a bit of an accident on Monday, missed a step in the garden, torn the ligaments in my right ankle, no driving, no walking, confined to the armchair this weekend.

Having a nice lazy weekend with the little one. Looking at the weather its going to rain sunday and monday, so i may go to town or the zoo on saturday to see Zedrush in a cage! :lol:

lol they let me out this weekend lol, got someone coming to view the car on sunday and monday apart from that training and being dragged out shopping with the missus, oh what joy

Having a nice lazy weekend with the little one. Looking at the weather its going to rain sunday and monday, so i may go to town or the zoo on saturday to see Zedrush in a cage! :lol:

lol they let me out this weekend lol, got someone coming to view the car on sunday and monday apart from that training and being dragged out shopping with the missus, oh what joy

Oh yeah, I forgot I am taking my mate to look at your car Monday! :blush:

Ahh fair do's!

I think im shopping on Monday with Sarah, something about home accessories! So i said great, we are off to get a PS3, 40" Bravia and some other cool house gadgets, to which i was told to shut up! :surrender:

One of my sisters friends. Totally random occurance that we got chatting, realised we had some things in common, swapped numbers, 30 mins later agreed on a date!

She's 26, an English teacher at a private school,

oh, and she's hot!

Hopefully she's more sane than the last one :headhurt::scare:

One of my sisters friends. Totally random occurance that we got chatting, realised we had some things in common, swapped numbers, 30 mins later agreed on a date!

She's 26, an English teacher at a private school,

oh, and she's hot!

Hopefully she's more sane than the last one :headhurt::scare:

Again

:worthless:;)

Nice one mate, lets hope you get your leg over :teeth:

:thumbs:

Ive dated a couple of my sisters mates, make sure she is ok with it, as mine found out a few days later, well one anyway, when she appeared in my shirt in the kitchen and my sister came down stairs, that was quite strange for her as she wasnt having a sleep over with my sister ;)

Not the best way for her to find out!

Nah, my sisters cool with it. She's been trying to set me up with various friends for the better part of my life! Just cos she's engaged, and loved up, she thinks elder bruv should be too!