What To Do ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm !

M350ZB

Na just a couple of months, lol, you all wait boys and girls, lol, off to malia for a month in 8 weeks, then touch wood some modz before, light ones at that, then some big ones after, so got approx 6 weeks to decide in what route to take, lol !

And expect to see me at some meets, wan2 get some idea's e.t.c !

you all wait boys and girls, lol, off to malia for a month in 8 weeks, then touch wood some modz before, light ones at that, then some big ones after

We've heard that before........ :teeth:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You wont find better in this price bracket IMO, no point trying, at least until the 370Z is out, which is most likely my next car ;)

Keep it and get it modded, just have some fun with it! If you work out how much you'll really save my changing car, it never works out to be much. Remember that the Zed is pretty frugal for what it is and if not driven hard gives good MPG. Plus all fun cars, bar the lightweight sports cars, will be walloped with tax. How many MPG do you get from the ZR out of interest?

Also get some new insurance! Thats mental prices. We have the Zed and missus corsa on a multicar policy which is £800 for both of us on both cars and me with 20k mile business use!

What about painting the battery and brake fluid covers?

A can of primer, colour and laquer from halfords and you can start modding for as little as a few quid.

May get you started on the modding bug?

Then you could do the engine cover with another couple of cans, and all topped off with a nice shiny strut brace, and the under bonnet look will be transformed for less than £150.

Seems a reasonable place to start if youve never done anything before?