350z tt aps will it reach 700whp

jasper350Zaps

build has started on my 04 350z kuro black it has just cost me a small fortune i just hope that i get to the 700whp that im looking for, parts going on are cosworth low comp short block,cosworth heads,aps tt kit,aps plenum,aps extreme fuel system,aps true dual exhaust,3.5" down pipes,3"test pipes,oil cooler,carbonetic triple plate clutch,hks264cams,haltech350z platinum pnp ecu,cusco rs diff,still trying to decide on brakes and suspension kit also what rad to put in should have it back by the 6th june cant wait to scare myself well after ive run it in for a 1000miles then let the fun begin, anybody know what is the uks highest bhp road driven 350z........

i will go down to tuners 2mor get some pics as for what im going to use it for FUN sound like a good thing i will drag it i will have 2 boost settings put on it one for the road and one for the drag strip should be lots of fun

Thats what I was getting at....

It'll be great fun but it would be a fair beast on the road.

I hope it's well tuned down for the road if you are using it regularly!

You wont reach 700whp on the stock aps turbo's mate. Ive heard they run outta puff around 600whp. You may need the uprated extream turbos with extrunal waste gates to get teh 700whp mark.

In for pics and a ride in the pasenger seat when its done mate!

Bloody hell sounds amazing!

Will the car be able to handle it? I'd assume you'll struggle to get the power down and be spinning the rears in every single gear. The 430 I had for a while was like that but thats only about 450 bhp............. :blush:

hi 700whp is about 850hp@flywheel you will get to about 600hp flywheel then have heat problems and head gasket problems you will need darton

sleeved block i run over 700 flywheel power with darton sleeved block hopeing soon to get 800bhp and it is my road car in uk

ive got more parts turning up this week got a complete set of stoptech brakes coming and a set of ohlins coilovers and power enterprise double row rad might have to upgrade manifolds and turbos from what everybody been saying that they wont go over 600whp i reckon i might get a bit more cus of the cosworth engine and heads but think im going to be pushed to get it up to 700whp

Jasper have you ever driven a car with 600whp? That kind of power will pull you face off at WOT!

The difference in real life between 600 and 700whp on UK roads wont be extra performance it will be just less traction and more tyre smoke!!!! hahaha.

I think at 600whp your gonna struggle like hell for grip even with 305 rears !

Cant wait te see how you get on!

ive got a cusco rs lsd going in im going to get fitted a racelogic traction control system been trying to find out if i can change the final drive i know i can go from a 3.7 to a 3.9 or a 4.2 but i want to go back to a 3.5 or something near there would help with putting power down on the road and give me better use of the power through the gears if anybody knows if i can go back on the final drive please let me know,ive not had 600whp yet no i have had two 400whp cars supra and skyline