Industry Standard : Things happen in 3 's + the Bonus ball

stanski

Sorry small rant on its way!

• 1. Some joker was letting fireworks off after midnight last night :yawn:

2. Parked up for dentists appointment this morning - putting money in to meter and was 5p short of the extra time I needed - pressed the green go button accidentally so paid extra for nowt! :fool:

3. Dentist normally really good with injections (i,e I dont really feel them) not this morning....OoooooooooooooooCH I flinched like a baby!

:cry:

Bonus ball - Work messed up overtime payments and not paid any! I am well short of my 9million hours from last month which means I will have to eat dry bread with a light dusting of strawberry flavoured sawdust :doh:

ha ha ha - yes that IS a small violin!!! :lol:

wish I could stay in bed Sarnie but working from home - at least I am saving £6000 in petrol today! ;)

Lets see if my wireless network will reach the back garden - sun is out! :thumbs:

yeah its ok the problem I have is this Dell works laptop battery life is minutes not hours!! :doh:

But I've wired in a circuit for lamps at the top borders just not got round to branching off outside socket - next job for summer - after all the Zed meets of course :thumbs:

I had an operation on my back a month ago and am still working from home as a result.

On my first day working from home i took my laptop out in the garden and sat in a recliner with my shirt off. I was there all day and got properly burnt all over - except for a rectangle on my stomach where my laptop was!!!!

Ouch!! Hope your back to normal activity soon mate!

Got a few mates with back problems - I know its not a nice thing to suffer with......

+1 I can relate to that.

Sorry to hear you are having a bad one Stan and back problems are the worst thing ever.

I am having a pretty good day, just got up :yawn:

Thanks a lot better now side of my mouth is normal size again! :D

Managed to miss a tedious conference call and its not far off finish time at 4pm so on the whole things looking up -

Telford tomorrow which is a day off - so look out Colin - with new brakes I shall be able to erm not use them as much in Scotland! :doh:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::thumbs:

Happy happy joy joy

Thanks a lot better now side of my mouth is normal size again! :D

Managed to miss a tedious conference call and its not far off finish time at 4pm so on the whole things looking up -

Telford tomorrow which is a day off - so look out Colin - with new brakes I shall be able to erm not use them as much in Scotland! :doh:

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth::thumbs:

Happy happy joy joy

Upgraded the disks yet :D

:lol: