My Experience Buying a 350z

Just like to say hello to everyone now that I've purchased my 350z. Having previously owned one in 2004 which I sold to setup on my own I was all too eager to get the 350z back as soon as possible.

In the end I bought Universal Silver GT with Sat Nav on a may 07 with 7.5k on the clock for £22,995 from Town and Country Nissan in Cornwall (600 mile round trip) and I must say they were excellent the whole way through. I was disappointed to find that the majority of Nissan dealers are still pretty damn bad still when it comes to customer service. Town and Country were competitively priced, offered me an excellent part exchange on my car and even threw in 6 months road tax.

Driving the car back I experienced a nasty rattling in the boot which I quickly found and rectified this morning (loose clip on the boot lid plastic guard thingy)

I averaged 32 mpg on the drive back and that was swift but safe driving so I am more than happy with those figures.

Next week I am having the dension kit and mount installed as well as my RoadPilot MicroGo camera detection system so all should look neat and tidy.

My very quick impressions of the sat nav were good. I have an original tomtom go from 2004 and found the nissan system to be well lit, and provide all the imformation needed well. It even detected problems on the Motorway and offered to re-route me.

Anyway thanks to all who answered some of my question and look forward to meeting a few people at a meet or two.

PS I think I am going to enjoy driving down to the South of France next week and then onto Italy, for my three week driving holiday :yahoo:

Thanks,

Nick.

Nice one Nick, sounds like you have had a happy return to the Zed.

Sounds like you have a great few weeks coming up, I will be off to Spain for a couple of weeks too :yahoo: but without the car :blush:

+1 i'm off to murcia on sunday but the same as martin - without the car :surrender:

i was going to la rochelle in the car but had a last minute change of plan

welcome back :thumbs: