Body Kit Mix - Poll

Neil

Nismo side skirts and the Ings +1 front spoiler?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Nismo side skirts and the Ings +1 front spoiler?

• Looks Good
    • Looks Naff
    • Can't decide

Thinking of mixing Nismo side skirts and the Ings +1 front spoiler?

I know this is subjective to the individual, but I would appreciate your opinion's gentlemen (and ladies :D ).

This way, you won't take the p*** when we all meet (especially Jacko, Chesterfield and Lomoto :blush: ).

Like this, but in Blue.

Thanks

Neil :D

I went for looks good.... Height from ground to body work look like they line up, but you do have a difference in the height of the body work joins.. How about looking at a whole front bumper rather than a lip or seeing if the body shop can reduce the number of joins on the side skirts?

Also that car has some rear spats on it, you will need to get some of these or your back bumber will be about 3 inchs higher than the sides...

I went for looks good.... Height from ground to body work look like they line up, but you do have a difference in the height of the body work joins.. How about looking at a whole front bumper rather than a lip or seeing if the body shop can reduce the number of joins on the side skirts?

Also that car has some rear spats on it, you will need to get some of these or your back bumber will be about 3 inchs higher than the sides...

Yeah...see what you mean.

Was thinking of fitting the Ings back bumper to even it up, but not immediately though unless Martinmac made any mistakes in ordering one of these as well? :D

I doubt anyone would take the p*** when we meet, if everyone had the same opinions every zed would look the same, best thing i would say is go for what you like, what you want. Just do some photoshops or if you dont know how to use the program im sure someone would be more than happy to do a 'shop' for you then u can decide whether u like it, at the end of the day ur the one that has to live with it everyday!

I wouldnt worry too much about the height of joins on the bodywork.

There are many kits that have a distinct difference in the heights of the front lip and side skirts on the bodywork.

The Greddy for example, the front lip comes right up the corners of the bumper, much higher than the skirts.

350Z_aero_kit.jpg