Where is Zedrush?

AndySpak

He's in hiding :ninja:

So are the other non- attendees, they will be dealt with accordingly :teeth::lol:

So who else didn't attend?

monkeyboy

Toon Chris

Chughes163

PAK999

JonnyP25

Dawn raids are been planned as i speak. ;)

I thought I spoke to Chris (chughes163) - he was parked next to me at Chester before we set off. :wacko:

Or was he??

:lol: Very surreal situation, I recognised most of the cars but knew very few of the paople to look at. Getting there though. :D

Always the way, hence i have a pic of me in my avatar :thumbs:

Is that really you?!?! :lol:

yes and thats me in my avatar :thumbs:

NO!!! Thats Ebized isnt it? :lol:

he can't type that fast :p

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so gutted i missed this guys but in my defense the mods knew 2 weeks prior to the meet i werent coming :teeth::boxing: If im going down im taking the mods with me :lol::boxing::p:

So what about JapFest Jay? You'll be able to get the car in Castle Coome, dont worry :thumbs:

so gutted i missed this guys but in my defense the mods knew 2 weeks prior to the meet i werent coming :teeth::boxing: If im going down im taking the mods with me :lol::boxing::p:

So what about JapFest Jay? You'll be able to get the car in Castle Coome, dont worry :thumbs:

lol am 100% there, kinda have to be really as car is sponsored by nemesis-uk, so will be on their stand. If it wernt for them I wouldnt of had half the mods on the car lol, nor had any of the work done regarding body kit, as they sourced everything and got the work done for me I didnt have to lift a finger, nor worry about my credit card taking a hit as didnt pay full whack B):thumbs: ESR done the hitting of my wallet :lol::headhurt::lol::lol: totally worth it though :thumbs:

lol am 100% there, kinda have to be really as car is sponsored by nemesis-uk, so will be on their stand. If it wernt for them I wouldnt of had half the mods on the car lol, nor had any of the work done regarding body kit, as they sourced everything and got the work done for me I didnt have to lift a finger, nor worry about my credit card taking a hit as didnt pay full whack B):thumbs: ESR done the hitting of my wallet :lol::headhurt::lol::lol: totally worth it though :thumbs:

See you on Saturday Jay. The Bacon sarnies are on you :D

sarnie joined the police ? :blush::lol:

sarnie joined the police ? :blush::lol:

:lol::lol:

Zedrush is alive and well but has no tinternet so will be along this evening to catch up :D
Rubbish, he has been emailing me all day! :dry:

Told me his server was down :lol:

haha, nutter! May be true though as i have not had an email from him for an hour since i was in meetings!

Zedrush is alive and well but has no tinternet so will be along this evening to catch up :D
Rubbish, he has been emailing me all day! :dry:

Told me his server was down :lol:

did he email you to tell you that :blush:

No bud, I am not that daft :lol: not quite anyway. Texts ;)