A big thankyou from me (Wales)

Beavis

Thanks guys for all the kind words on the other thread. Yesterday was a great day, but it was made great by all those that attended- So a big thankyou from me and the team to you :clap:

The site at Chester services was one to behold, the car park was heaving with zeds it looked awesome. B)

I would personally like to thank the rest of the team for your support yesterday, thanks especially to Mike and Jacko for helping me out with the talks and also thanks for the bottle of champagne :blush:

Thanks also to Martin(martinmac) for me t-shirt and i will sort you out with the beanie later ;)

Thanks also go to Colin(Ebized) for helping me out with the route, stuey, tim(Lomoto) and Mike (xstric9x) for keeping an eye on things. :clap:

My son Ryan for heling with the money in Bala B)

Stanski the cakeman :lol:B)

And a big :clap: for those that travelled a great distance to be there yesterday. Stew, Colin, martin spring to mind and some other members from London and Bristol and of course bigphil. B)

Highlights for me.

The site at Chester services B)

Tims shirt B):lol:

DSC_0027.jpg

The sound of mine and Mike's(M13KYF) nismo's as the reverberated in unison of the walls in Ffestiniog as we lead the main convoy in to Betws-y-coed B)

The roundabout :lol:

And a (must be a UK first) a car park completely full of zeds in Betws-y-coed B)

So once again thanks to all that attended, organising these things is not easy but well worth it when you see the people that attended yesterday,there is something nice in knowing that we made quite a few of you happy yesterday. :blush:

There will be another in October, and the route will stay the same, so for those that got it wrong yesterday you have a few months to do some homework before then :lol:

I will name and shame the non attendee's later, so don't think you have got away with it. ;):lol:

Once again thankyou all. :thumbs:

Zed is all nice and clean again too, did it when i got back :blush::lol:

DSC_0313.jpg

Hi Beavis,

Despite all the banter we've had, I'm gutted I wasn't able to make it yesterday. I've gone green with envy while I've been looking at all the pics :blush:

You obviously organised a top day out and every comment I've read about it has been positive. I will definitely try and make it along to the next big one (assuming I still have my car!).

Well done :thumbs:

Andrew

Hi Beavis,

Despite all the banter we've had, I'm gutted I wasn't able to make it yesterday. I've gone green with envy while I've been looking at all the pics :blush:

You obviously organised a top day out and every comment I've read about it has been positive. I will definitely try and make it along to the next big one (assuming I still have my car!).

Well done :thumbs:

Andrew

No problems Andy :thumbs:

i want/need some rear led's brake lights now :headhurt: and i hold you personally responsible and i feel you should pay half dave, i'll send you my paypal address :p

No problem, ryan says he will pay once he as sold the remaining GTR posters to his school mates ;):lol:

That boy will go far :lol:

i want/need some rear led's brake lights now :headhurt: and i hold you personally responsible and i feel you should pay half dave, i'll send you my paypal address :p

No problem, ryan says he will pay once he as sold the remaining GTR posters to his school mates ;):lol:

That boy will go far :lol:

a chip off the block :lol:

The sound of mine and Mike's(M13KYF) nismo's as the reverberated in unison of the walls in Ffestiniog as we lead the main convoy in to Betws-y-coed B)

The roundabout :lol:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:B)B)

sounded very loud, almost like a lancaster bomber in WWII where they'd set one engine slightly slower than the other to make it sound more menacing

Looking at all the threads and comments, I am going to try and come up with someone for the next wales meet in October! It looks too good to miss!

Plus - i need to buy a shirt to match Tim's! :lol:

those shirts are exclusive ! they are hand made by virgins in bury from the finest materials collected from discarded deck chairs in blackpool

Looking at all the threads and comments, I am going to try and come up with someone for the next wales meet in October! It looks too good to miss!

those shirts are exclusive ! they are hand made by virgins in bury from the finest materials collected from discarded deck chairs in blackpool

hate virgins anyway, too tender and dont know as much ;)

those shirts are exclusive ! they are hand made by the last virgin in bury from the finest materials collected from discarded deck chairs in blackpool

Just corrected a small error for you Gixxer ;)

there aren't any in bury thats why the shirts are so rare ! the girls dont leave school with gcse's they leave with a pram :lol:

there aren't any in bury thats why the shirts are so rare ! the girls dont leave school with gcse's they leave with a pram :lol:

:surrender::lol:

What roundabout!!! WHo went sideways? :teeth:

no one, me and beavis did a few laps while waiting for the others to catch up

Ah that old favourite!

I've had fun with that on the past few drives, always makes me chuckle! :lol:

Virgins in Bury??? :lol: - man you are well out of date! :p

That was 20 years ago! No Virgins in Bury now - no people in Bury now, plenty of Chavs though ! :wacko:

We use the hair from the Chavs to weave that material then ship it up the Leeds Liverpool canal - ta' mill :lol:

that roundabout was hilarious, there was about 4 or 5 zeds on it by the end, nose to tail around what could be considered a very small roundabout,

also the noise when you guys took off was awesome, im enquiring re exhausts atm, gits ;)