A big thankyou from me (Wales)

Beavis

Really enjoyed it yesterday despite the awful weather from Bala to Betws-y-Coed. Did not get much video footage of that bit surprisingly :lol: A big thanks to Beavis and the team for an excellent, well organised day out. :#1: A big thnk you to the person responsible for the team of people who were handing out cakes. Double Choc Chip Cookie was excellent. Honest, I only had one :yahoo: Will stay over next time though as 530 miles in one day is a bit much me thinks :wacko: Anyway, that's me and the Bafta award speech over :D

Speaking of Tim, well dont to that man for buying my genuine Nissan carbon lip after all of 2 seconds of persuasion (I put it against his car ;) ), proceeds of £25 to the club. Should get us a bit more bandwidth for all this whoring that is going on :thumbs:

I was disappointed in Tims shirt. Was looking for something way more flamboyant. I behaved myself although Tim did comment on my awesome taste in shirts on Saturday night! :teeth:

I was hoping to see you in your Kilt Stew ;):lol:

I was disappointed in Tims shirt. Was looking for something way more flamboyant. I behaved myself although Tim did comment on my awesome taste in shirts on Saturday night! :teeth:

I was hoping to see you in your Kilt Stew ;):lol:

I wasn't! :surrender:

Have you got a bright pink one of those too???