Thanks Beavis

Renegade

For all your hard work arranging this and for everyone else who I met and who came.I and my bud really enjoyed the adventure. It is not very often I drift far from home unless I am getting a plane. Worst bit of the day for me was the roadworks at the evo triangle as the lights were red.I copped for lead car and was in a real flap as I have never been here before :) a quick programme of the waypoint to the the pub got us going and thankfully caught up with the others. Anyhow thanks again great job See you all again soon.

Great day out , no hitches, no incidents, couldnt be better, Thanks Dave for all your efforts :#1:

just wish for more time to get round and meet everyone, impossible task though as there were so many people :blush:

good day had by all................. god blast on the evo loop eh tim.......... :teeth:

didnt meant to throw me camera case at you in mold tho....... :blush:

Great day out , no hitches, no incidents, couldnt be better, Thanks Dave for all your efforts :#1:

just wish for more time to get round and meet everyone, impossible task though as there were so many people :blush:

good day had by all................. god blast on the evo loop eh tim.......... :teeth:

didnt meant to throw me camera case at you in mold tho....... :blush:

Noticed the case being thrown out the window , I thought your GF was aiming at you :lol:

your right great blast out on the last section, got the tyres up to temp a treat... :thumbs: plenty of stone chips to touch up now :teeth:

yeah its going to kill me tim cleaning the front end finding all the stone chips :lol:

i was racing with 4 bikes all the way through the back roads to betws, the brakes were overheating and fading :scare:

good job i bought some redstuff pads off tim, i think they are shot now and i ended up at betws 15 mins before anyone, still i got a thumbs up off the bikers :thumbs:

Thanks guys but you make the day too by attending. It was a great day with a few slight problems, but i guess with meets of this size that will always happen :blush: .Very tired at the moment so i will post more tomorrow but before i retire i will leave you with this

DSC_0027.jpg

Awesome B):lol:

Thanks guys but you make the day too by attending. It was a great day with a few slight problems, but i guess with meets of this size that will always happen :blush: .Very tired at the moment so i will post more tomorrow but before i retire i will leave you with this

DSC_0027.jpg

Trying to work out whats worse, the shirt or the glasses :p

DSC_0027.jpg

Trying to work out whats worse, the shirt or the glasses :p

You dont want the name of my tailor I take it :lol:

+1 :thumbs: was one of the moments i'll never forget, as we were pressing on, Janice looked down at the speedo and went "f*&kin hell, were doing *edited for legal reasons*mph", as we followed stuey, lomoto, a gm jdm sorry forgot your name and big phil

top work by all and a top day

Dave