Hello from Advanced Motorsport & Engineering

Hi there.

We're just getting setup as a new trader on here and thought I'd take this opportunity to say hello to you all.

We work on a number of 350Z cars from standard to 4.2l twin turbo and have a lot of great parts and services for your cars.

Check out our website and youtube www.youtube.com/advancedmotorsport to see some of the stuff we get upto.

A list of discounts and services will follow soon in our traders section and we hope to be of service and help to you soon.

Many thanks

Dan

Advanced Motorsport & Engineering

Hello and Welcome :D

Couldnt seem to get your online catalogue working - is it still under construction?

Where do you get the small plastic number plate surrounds for the front?

Yes that is still under construction ;)

:welcome: Dan

Hi and welcome, Dan! :thumbs:

I've been hanging around on all the 350z forums for the 3 years now - how come I've never seen the 420z before???? Is the owner computer phobic or just so busy driving his beast?

Whats in your amoury of exhausts, mate?

Hi and welcome, Dan! :thumbs:

I've been hanging around on all the 350z forums for the 3 years now - how come I've never seen the 420z before???? Is the owner computer phobic or just so busy driving his beast?

Whats in your amoury of exhausts, mate?

I've seen it on the other site

http://good-times.webshots.com/slidesho ... 9574iFLZes

recognize the plate :)

Hello and thanks for the welcome.

As Martinmac spotted in the Advanced ME Gallery there are some shots of the 4.2 car. They're quite old and some of them were from when it was supercharged!

See this link for a quick vid of it on the dyno doing a 14psi pull. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVXDG0SBEmU

Mind the noise of the Fan but if you turn the sound down a little you can hear the engine roar!

I'm afraid that the online catalogue is a work in progress and will not be completed anytime soon. It's extremly hard to list all parts and prices for all of the parts available so we prefer people to call us and hopefully offer them the perfect parts for the job.

For Digsey. Exhaust wise I am keen on the DC sports system (£799 inc fitting & VAT) the HKS Full Dual Muffler system with titanium tips (£1549.99 inc fitting & VAT) and the HKS Legamax silencer (£689.99 inc Fitting & VAT)

Again thanks for the welcome and please come and check out our traders section as there will be some offers to suit all of you one way or another!

Best regards

Dan