Nicer with a Nismo :)

sprevett

Thanks BigPhil - got it fitted today, only took 20mins as you said. :yahoo: and blimey what a difference....looks the biz and sounds absolutely spot on. My zed now has soul......and my Griffith is sulking a bit as the zed gets one step closer to pole position in my garage.. :D - thanks to all who recommended I get one - am chuffed to bits.

Thanks BigPhil - got it fitted today, only took 20mins as you said. :yahoo: and blimey what a difference....looks the biz and sounds absolutely spot on. My zed now has soul......and my Griffith is sulking a bit as the zed gets one step closer to pole position in my garage.. :D - thanks to all who recommended I get one - am chuffed to bits.

Now get some Hi Flo cats, pop charger and plenum :bose::teeth:

Hi Sprevett

What have you replaced, how much did it cost and is it easy to replace without special tools?

I bought a Z about a year ago which replaced a Tamora. Like you I just want a bit more soul and ummph coming out of the back end.

Can you give me all the details I need :thumbs:

Many thanks

Pistonzed

as the man says, there are many options and prices vary but I went for the Nismo because it's an OEM item (kind of..well it's a Nissan part so I don't feel I'm modifying the car outrageously) and it sounds good if you want a nice exhaust note rather than LOOOOOOUD BOOM BOOM BOOM YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW etc. for which there are other options. It is also a complete kit right up to the cats and is very easy to fit (even comes with all new bolts/gaskets etc so it's all you need) and it takes about 30mins to fit if you have a 4-post lift and know how to fit exhausts. I got my mate to do mine because he runs a tyre shop and he said it was the easiest, best made 'after-market' system he's ever fitted. got ine from big phil at ESR. TVR still has the edge though.... ;)

as the man says, there are many options and prices vary but I went for the Nismo because it's an OEM item (kind of..well it's a Nissan part so I don't feel I'm modifying the car outrageously) and it sounds good if you want a nice exhaust note rather than LOOOOOOUD BOOM BOOM BOOM YEEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWWW etc. for which there are other options. It is also a complete kit right up to the cats and is very easy to fit (even comes with all new bolts/gaskets etc so it's all you need) and it takes about 30mins to fit if you have a 4-post lift and know how to fit exhausts. I got my mate to do mine because he runs a tyre shop and he said it was the easiest, best made 'after-market' system he's ever fitted. got ine from big phil at ESR. TVR still has the edge though.... ;)
Not for 350 days of the year when its in the garage being fixed ;)