Anybody else got a Nissan family ??

Anybody else have a family full of Nissan owners ? Here is my dad’s drive way with my yellow gt4, his r35 and his partners 350z. 

my instagram is keely.350z 

IMG_3926.jpeg

• Like 8

I used to work at the Nissan car plant and have always loved Nissans. I've had bluebirds, Sunnys, almeras and as a project I rebuilt pulsar GTIr and tuned it to 320hp, absolutely loved it.

I almost bought this r32 GTR calsonic replica as a project a year back but he wanted £25k which i thought was a bit steep considering the engine was in bits. Still for sale as far as I'm aware.

382720.jpg.8a652d5d2bac83729269b71b9a684ddb.jpg

Edited by Cosmic73
  • Like 3

I have my 350Z GT4 from new in 2005, plus now on my 5th R35, a 2021 Track Edition.

Although not in the same household, my eldest son has a 370 Nismo V1 and we quite often both go to the same events...

19 hours ago, FossilFish said:

I wish I did. Always fancied a R32 but alas out of reach now. A few years ago was offered one for 7k 😔

your profile gif goes with the comment. Lol...came across a guy that was offered one (R32) for 19k 2 years ago by his mate. At the time they were mid 30s. Only regret is a 20k Auctioned R34 on Ebay back in 2010. Oh well. A few members do have multiple Nissans

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1