HFCs

Rhysos

Morning - a topic that has no doubt been debated many times, but I am thinking of getting some HFCs for my 2019 370Z Nismo to see how they go with my Gemini exhaust now I am used to it.

Any recommendations on products and also do they throw an error code once fitted? I am planning to get an EcuTek next year but not just yet.

Thx in advance 🙂

HFC's add a LOT of volume too. The CEL does trigger occasionally, but takes 2 seconds to turn it off again. I find mine triggers on long motorway runs after a period of cruise control somewhere between 70 and slightly less than 90 on the FIFA pace rating. If you pull off at services then boot it to get back up to speed it throws the light. 

Anyone thats been behind me will attest to just how loud HFC's and Shorttails are 😆

• Haha 2

On 26/11/2023 at 09:33, Willsy1980 said:

HFC's add a LOT of volume too. The CEL does trigger occasionally, but takes 2 seconds to turn it off again. I find mine triggers on long motorway runs after a period of cruise control somewhere between 70 and slightly less than 90 on the FIFA pace rating. If you pull off at services then boot it to get back up to speed it throws the light. 

Anyone thats been behind me will attest to just how loud HFC's and Shorttails are 😆

Even though I had an automatic GT I felt the pressure from your Nismo after initially legging it. Lol

• Haha 1

Might be ever so slightly bias but the TORQEN ones are the only ones you should be fitting to your car :lol:

We offer 2 years warranty on the welding and also for rust, not that it's needed since the welding is out of this world. 

They come with extended bungs for the O2 sensors which reduces your chance of the CEL/EML lighting up the dash. 

All bolts, nuts, gaskets etc. are included. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/62689-370z-z34-torqen-high-flow-cats.html

Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions. 

• Like 2

On 30/11/2023 at 14:55, Coz@TORQEN said:

Might be ever so slightly bias but the TORQEN ones are the only ones you should be fitting to your car :lol:

We offer 2 years warranty on the welding and also for rust, not that it's needed since the welding is out of this world. 

They come with extended bungs for the O2 sensors which reduces your chance of the CEL/EML lighting up the dash. 

All bolts, nuts, gaskets etc. are included. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/exhausts/high-flow-cats/62689-370z-z34-torqen-high-flow-cats.html

Feel free to ask if you have anymore questions. 

Thanks for the info, will take a look and may PM you.

Also need to find a friendly mechanic to fit as well.

• Like 1