350z with Nismo N1

Darjo86

Hi All

After having my first Zed from 2011 and selling in 2016, I’ve got the itch to get another as a weekend car, that I’ll hopefully keep for years. As such no I’m in no rush, but looking for 

HR (Ideally.. however would consider the Rev up)

Low Mileage

Nismo Kit

LMGT 4 ( I know 🤦🏻‍♂️… but if you don’t ask) 

Having scoured all the usual sites daily I know the ask isn’t going to be easy, but also keen if anyone is thinking of selling to get this posted 

Cheers

Jon

Im selling my Nismo V3.  Open to sensible offers 

Up for sale we have my 2007 HR fairlady version nismo.
This is the only version Nismo in the UK. These were not available in the UK. This was imported from Japan. Approximately 1500 were made.
These cars were sent to the Autech factory where extra chassis strengthening was carried out, including extra seam welding around the windscreen area and more strength added to the rear strut bar.
In addition to this they were fitted with front and rear Nismo damper bars located behind the front crash bar and in the boot at the front of the strut towers.
These HR engined cars were also given the version 3 nismo bodykit from factory, nismo  rays forged alloys which run a staggered set up with 18" in the front and 19" in the rears and nismo exhaust system.
The Catalitic convertors have been removed and Torqen high flow cats installed along with HKS air filters to allow the car to breath more to sound better.
The interior on these cars and slightly different too as they have grey a with red stitching on the seats, steering wheel and door cards.
Ive also had the car fully resprayed in the original colour to keep it fresh.
The cars done 36000 miles and I've just carried out a full service and also replaced the gallery gaskets to the new composite ones to keep the oil pressure as it should be. When I bought the car the previous owner had been rolled into waiting at a roundabout. He Only had the car insured as a standard 350z and the cost to import,replace and paint the nismo bumper, replace the rear led lights as the bottom corners had been chipped and the boot panel which had been damaged too ended up enough for them to give the car a Cat D assignment.  I have loads of pictures of the damage/ repair that I had my trusted bodyshop repair while painting the full car for me with no expense spared.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202303265642058?atmobcid=soc3

https://youtu.be/sceBCuSKMFw

IMG_20220319_165415.jpg

IMG_20220319_165452.jpg

• Like 1