cheeky test drive??

N1SM0350z

weekend b4 last mum and dad went away 4 weekend and they rented a rover P5 b with the 3.5 v8 because dad always liked them, anway he left his car as a deposit and when returning the next day arrived to find the guy they'd rented the car from sitting in the Z.

they asked if he'd driven it and he said no, but dad said it was warm?

:dry:

Did your Dad not note the milage before he left? I always do when I leave my car with anyone to make sure they havent driven it.

Sounds to me like hes been for a cheeky test drive!

I would have kept the keys myself. Always prefer to park it myself and know its not moved than give it to any 'valet' style place

me too............ i wud disconnet the ecu.............. :)

thats a bit cheeky, reminds me when I left my old 350z with a garage to look at my boot as wouldnt open, as I went back to collect I saw my car taking a round about at some speed, when I got to the garage my car obviously wasnt there so I had it out with the owner at how fuming I was :rant: It took them two brand new rear tyres as an apology to calm me down, never again :dry:

Nobody drives my car. Wont even let Nissan test drive when servicing without me present.

+1

Remember when I was younger my mate's Dad had an M5, and I was walking through the town centre. I heard tyre screaching and saw it come round the 90 degree corner on opposite lock with a BMW technician at the wheel. Not too intelligent.....

it was the coupe he said he always wantyed one but could never justfy buying one and having driven it now no's he doesnt want one.

it wasnt a valet type place jus sum bloke house/farm i think so was just parked there, and if he hadnt left the keys then it wuldnt really be any good as a deposit because you could make off with both cars.