Hi guys,just dropping a line to introduce myself.

I didnt know about this site till i was given the address my another member who posts on 350zukowners.

I was asking him about the wales trip,what time is the meet at the services.

I have had my car since August and have not been to any meets yet.

Yeah its on KW3 coilovers.I think its set up as they came out the box.The backend has been lowered,not sure by how much the front the same for now as i have a Mines carbon lip on order.So i will see what it looks like on then see how low i can go with the front.

Thanks for the tweak,do you know how to display a signature pic.

firstly your signature picture is too big. Maximum size is 100 pixels high x 500 pixels wide.

To show it in your signature your just add the and the url of the picture between the the two IMG bits. Go to edit your profile and add it to your signature.

Photobucket actually gives you an IMG code automatically. Just copy it and paste

Thanks for the tweak,do you know how to display a signature pic.

firstly your signature picture is too big. Maximum size is 100 pixels high x 500 pixels wide.

To show it in your signature your just add the and the url of the picture between the the two IMG bits. Go to edit your profile and add it to your signature.

Photobucket actually gives you an IMG code automatically. Just copy it and paste

Thanks mate got it sorted.Just out of intrest what did you do to get the other pics i posted to display.