Hi, I’ve wanted a 370z for as long as I can remember, and hopefully within the next year I’ll be able to buy one. However I’ve not actually driven one, does anyone know of anywhere that does track days in them? Thanks! 

• Like 1

Morning 🤗 

JCT600 or similar will have a few you could test drive as you are in the market or soon will be. Very much worth a road test to see if you like the car, rather than a track experience.

• Like 2

Welcome. Spot on advice. You don’t want to be tracking these cars from the off assuming you aren’t buying it just to track ?. Would also suggest attending a meet so you can speak to a few experienced owners too. Good luck with your search. I would personally start by looking for cars for sale on here as they will known and looked after by owners who know about maintaining them with care. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Lozzz said:

Thanks for the responses, when the time is right I’d definitely rather buy from an enthusiast than a dealer etc. How often are there meets?

Shows and meets happening all the time. Check the National and local meets section on here under meets shows and events . PS Andy’s car is spot on. 

Edited by Payco