Return of the Kraken

shiney bits

Few pictures of my PCV delete.  I chose to run the pipes over the back of the gearbox rather than round the front of the engine. As I’m going all white under the bonnet I didn’t want oil mist getting everything dirty.  

IMG_7254.jpeg

IMG_7255.jpeg

IMG_7256.jpeg

IMG_7257.jpeg

• Like 1

On 04/07/2024 at 21:34, HEADPHONES said:

2 x 12s :throb:

Along with the sound deadening this must sound EPIC.

Only downside is driving to a club only to arrive and find the music was better IN YOUR CAR:lol:

😂😂😂

On 29/06/2024 at 21:17, shiney bits said:

Bonnet and boot dampers fitted and a GTR start button. IMG_2790.jpeg.5b9a93e8569b6c81fe8cceddf703df7f.jpeg😁

IMG_2395.jpeg

IMG_2246.jpeg

IMG_2786.jpeg

Great work - where do you source the bonnet and boot dampers from? Thanks.

On 07/07/2024 at 20:45, Loadmaster said:

Great work - where do you source the bonnet and boot dampers from? Thanks.

There’s a company on instagram cslled Kanjo spec D.  I ordered them from there.  Came from the states in about 6 days.  Really good bits of kit. 

• Like 1

A big of tidying up today and test fitted some of the front of the car.  Couldn’t for the life of me remember where it all went but I think I’ve worked it out.  

I need a crank pulley and a new crank pulley bolt. I was going to go lightweight underdrive but the plan is to supercharge so don’t want to slow the charger rotation with a smaller crank pulley.  

Does anyone have a crank pulley and bolt for sale please? Also need a Mishimoto aluminum rad.  I messaged ZmanAlex but unfortunately he has none in stock only 350z.  

here’s a few pics of his today went.  If anything loos in the wrong place, please shout up 😁

IMG_7333.jpeg

IMG_7336.jpeg

IMG_7340.jpeg

IMG_7341.jpeg

IMG_7345.jpeg

IMG_7347.jpeg

IMG_7348.jpeg

IMG_7349.jpeg

• Like 1