2003 350z with the lowest millage I've seen 😳

The Big Miester

Just thought I would share the below link, this has got to be one of the lowest millage 350z and its a early example 2003.

What's people's thought on what it might make Iam going for at least 10k if not some more 🤔 

I know some people say low millage is not the best some times as more important how its looked after and maintained etc.

IMG-20220402-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

For me, the pictures don't quite tell the same story as the blurb about how it's been kept over it's time - underneath isn't overly corroded, but neither is it particularly clean either. The receipts shown are either vague (at best) or just standard service items. There's nothing specific in there about age related consumables (except the recent new tyres) - especially those components that you can't see. One of the bigger issues with cars that have stood unused for long periods of time is the fuel system, and potential wider engine issues as a result.

To be honest, it looks to be in reasonable condition, so maybe top end of the usual price range, but definitely not worth a premium of any kind, IMO.

Wow.

That's almost just 400 miles a year!

My other 2 cars average 3k a year and after about 6 years the tyres have plenty of wear left but I change them anyway.

Must feel painful having to chuck tyres due to age when they have tread that barely looks used:headhurt:

Thanks for the replies 👍but I looked deeper in to the advert and must say the history even though low millage seemed a little patchy, but my shock was how low the millage is for the age off the car, the body work and Interior do look very good condition.

I just wonder what it will fetch Iam still sticking with my estimate off £10k mark